Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
double nine
Aug 8, 2013

... the "this image does not exist" as an avatar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

I guess it got deleted. I'll try hosting it elsewhere.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'll queue up changes when i'm back home. someone is still getting an av of my choosing, as i am capricious as all hell

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

R. Guyovich posted:

i'll queue up changes when i'm back home. someone is still getting an av of my choosing, as i am capricious as all hell

Can you make my av more cringeworthy and the red text bigger?

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

R. Guyovich posted:

I volunteer for your capricious avatar. I'm terrible at picking them for myself. I hope what you're planning is at least funny.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
Woo, I did okay at this!

Requested avatar image:

Requested text, ideally centered but I don't speak BBcode:
code:
[color="navy"]Lobster says [/color][color="red"][b][size="large"]"mrow?"[/size][/b][/color]
Thanks for running this, C. Everett Koop, and thanks for the prizes, R. Guyovich.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Reenacting that photo of Homer Simpson smoking 50 cigarettes at once - Pikavangelist
heh

I thought I entered this sheep game. Would have done very badly on some questions so no loss.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

still waiting for pleads to give me an av request! a forums upgrade is an alternative option. once i have them all i'll get the ball rolling

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

R. Guyovich posted:

still waiting for pleads to give me an av request! a forums upgrade is an alternative option. once i have them all i'll get the ball rolling

I withdraw as a volunteer to be the subject of your caprice and request, instead of an avatar, platinum.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

R. Guyovich posted:

sorry for the wait dawg!

Image: https://i.imgur.com/cuFOqxl.gif

Text:
code:
pew pew pew
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/b2/29/00077549.0001.png[/img]
Centered if possible, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ogmius815 posted:

I withdraw as a volunteer to be the subject of your caprice and request, instead of an avatar, platinum.

you'll get both and like it

• Locked thread