Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

C. Everett Koop posted:

Ogmius815 you're short an answer somewhere as well, if you want to double-check, I replied to your e-mail.

Otherwise, last call for submissions! Come win an av change! Also the love and respect of your peers!

I may be cutting it a little close because I'm traveling today :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I am proud of my 2020 answers.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

apparently i didn't believe in the Mooch quite as much as I should have

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Johnny Bravo posted:

Thought for sure that Trump himself would take this

we got too clever :negative:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

oh god

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

The Glumslinger posted:

A billion 1 point entries, incoming

i actually expected more divergence on the minimum-approval thing because it's another numerical problem, but y'all motherfuckers somehow converged on 30 instead of the comedy answer of 0

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

:mad:

edit: in hindsight, should have predicted the October answer

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

solidly middle of the pack

which is coincidentally what I have in my will for a tombstone inscription

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

it's not a sheep game if it doesn't enrage people

such as myself

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

+20 in the house and zero dead journalists. I am undone :negative:

Edit: drat though, I sure didn’t say hopefully

I didn't either! Fake news!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

i'm going to have to go back and count how many questions I and Polygynous gave identical or similar answers to

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Polygynous posted:

I was thinking of making a post like this.

I'm scared and may be freaking out.

not to worry

our point totals will reassure you :getin:

but we do seem to have similar ideas for Bad At Sheep Game questions

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Spiffster posted:

Oh gently caress Guiles theme was the obvious choice :doh:

mr koop has been faking us out on most of the pictures

most

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

i'm honestly somewhat surprised i hit the top bracket there

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

i really don't think I'm in good shape on this one

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Boon posted:

My gf just said "Kevin Hart" to this next question and I knew immediately that I hosed up

gently caress

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

how did I top-bracket that one :stare:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Spiffster posted:

Yeah because she’d be president

rip the rock, died of beestings before the inauguration

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

gently caress

guess i'm paying for my own av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

congratulations to you top five bastards, especially the ones who disagreed with me on important votes

• Locked thread