Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Eh why the hell not, Sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Lol, I loving won, I wasn't expecting that. This was fun as hell, thanks for doing this C. Everett Koop.

I await the Donald Trump vs Corey Booker 2020 matchup, and I'm glad to see some optimism in those answers, I wasn't sure if I was going against the optimism tide or not.

I was originally fade5, if the 2016 regdate makes people curious.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Question 15: 15. The Star-Spangled Banner is racist. What should America's new national anthem be?

America, gently caress Yeah! - Pleads
I was very tempted to put this one, so don't feel bad Pleads.

Brigadier Sockface posted:

I was fifth until I bombed the US instead of North Korea :negative:
The question didn't specify the kind of nuking, and North Korea wins in two ways: they're basically the only country that tests nukes, and they're the only one crazy enough to get into nuclear exchange.

E:

R. Guyovich posted:

the top six posters must post here with what avatar they'd want, complete with title text. doing the bbcode for me would be nice but isn't necessary.

because there was a tie, a randomly selected winner will get an avatar of my choosing!!!! enjoy the wheel of fate, mother fuckers
I'm actually rather happy with my AV, so I'd like to request the Archives Upgrade for my account, if that's possible.

Saladin Rising fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 17, 2018

• Locked thread