Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

C. Everett Koop posted:

Question 1: 1. This was, by far, the most hilarious thing to come out of Trump's first year in office.

looking directly at the eclipse - Polygynous

Fuuuck if this were multiple choice I think this would have won by a landslide

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Boon posted:

That dude gave up evetything to be fired in less than a fortnight

lmao yup. with everyone else there's at least some sort of grift or ulterior motive. mooch lost everything

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

top five :slick:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

And now comes my downfall

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

C. Everett Koop posted:

Reminded us that anything is possible - 2
Riatsala
N00ba the Hutt

I’m really loving some of these sincere answers

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i’m slipping noo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

the oprah poo poo started after i submitted my answers so i swear to god if i end up dropping more because of that flash in the pan rumor :cripes:

loving sheep

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress i think that did me in

y’all are sheep t:mad:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i was real tempted to go with trump and genuinely couldn’t decide if d&d would go with him or booker

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

my first time winning a sheep game :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i just got this av and don’t feel like changing it so i’m gonna donate my winnings to the fifth/sixth tie breaker

• Locked thread