Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

goto/suzuki MOTYC nothing else on its level

oatgan fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jan 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MOTYC: Joe Doering vs Zeus - AJPW 1/2

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

hm: zack sabre jr vs darby allin - EVOLVE 98 1/13

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the hardcore match was fun but that main event yall, an all-time high for nxt

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mkay0 posted:

Gargano has no peers today in traditional babyface wrestling. Bumping, selling, gaining sympathy from the crowd - he’s as good as we have. Obviously, it’s possible I’m a prisoner of the moment here, but that felt like five stars.

agreed but i hope dave gives it 4.5 for laughs

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

MOTYC for Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Minoru Suzuki from night 1, HM for the Young Bucks vs Roppongi 3k from night 2. not the best couple of shows new japan has put on recently. omega vs jay white was technically good but i thought it was too long and jay white is really not clicking with this character in this position. the angle at the end was more enjoyable than the match

i understand why they split the card in two and they certainly sold enough tickets to justify running two nights but as a viewer i was fastforwarding through most of it

the february new beginning card looks much stronger though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

and thats why is the most entertaining hour wwe produces all year

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it was not as good as johnny gargano vs andrade "cien" almas, in my opinion

no sale

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

third

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jenkem Delivery posted:

WMOTYC - Bryan Idol vs. Mike Verna - Evolve 106

Bryan Idol loving sucks

how loving good was darby/walter though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

second

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Masashi Takeda (c) vs. Isami Kodaka for the BJW Deathmatch Title - BJW (6/20)

Maybe the best deathmatch I've ever seen. Just the name of the stipulation was enough to sell it to me, it was a Light Tubes, Giga Ladder & Glass Board Death Match. The Samurai TV broadcast is up on RealHero's Rutube page but I won't link it because BJW have their own (lovely) streaming service. Try and track it down if you aren't put off by deathmatches though.

the people's MOTY

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the only thing cooler than no-selling is hurting yourself to prove how tough you are to your opponent and thats why masashi takeda vs isami kodoka was the match of the year

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

motyc alex colon vs masashi takeda gcw nick gage invitational

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Masashi Takeda is WOTY

agreed

oatgan fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Sep 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne posted:

I'm probably the only person in this forum watching MLW every week but

WMOTYC: Tommy Dreamer vs. Brian Pillman Jr., MLW Fusion 11/30

Please stop booking Dreamer in regular singles matches
yeah

EugeneJ posted:

WMOTYC: The Office vs. Mitch Vallen/Jimmy Lloyd/Dan O'Hare/Maria Manic, CZW Cage of Death XX

Deathmatch with dildos
yeah