Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Ladyhawke is the clear frontrunner in this category. While not the greatest movie all around, it's pretty decent apart from the god-awful music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

regular mike
Mar 29, 2010
the music in the western release of Ong Bak is comically bad

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I keep thinking of individual songs that ruined movies, like bringing MC Hammer in to do a track for The Addams Family or the overplayed My Heart Will Go On song from Titanic.

Ninja Rap from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze also joins this list for me since my kid brother played that movie until the VHS packaging began to fray.

Scarface had some weird synth music for its time.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I liked Juno but hated the soundtrack

Pman5000
Feb 4, 2003

"You're so fuckin' money and you don't even know it"
Scarface

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Goldeneye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Wait, didn't it have that Debbie Harry song? I listened to the poo poo out of that when I was a teen. You better fuckin' back this up. :(

• Locked thread