Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Time to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Gillibrand has voted the most against trump out of any senator, including Warren and Sanders. If people really think she’s still just going through the motions or whatever because she’s secretly an upstate republican then every stereotype about left wing circular firing squads is true

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

She's in a strong position, but just lol if you trust any Democrat at the moment.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dems don't want to vote lockstep against Trump.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also older Hispanics make more money than other minorities who are older.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

exactly like W did in 2006

I am pretty firmly convinced you're wrong on this point, friend

Bush won re-election already. That will be a Reagan like challenge for Donny, he is up to the task.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

I'm probably more mad about Beto, Abrams and Gillum than I should be.

Beto's gonna be around. Gillum will probably try again, but that race was ugly and I don't think he'd put his family through that again.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

I realize I'm over-reacting a bit. Beto, Abrams and Gillum losing + Republicans picking up 3 seats in the senate really threw me. And we're not even done yet.

The economy will not survive Dems in the House mang, tech is faltering, and banks, seen as impervious under Donny are making GBS threads bricks tonight.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

gently caress off with this poo poo.

gently caress off with what? The indicators have been terrible for months, we're entering a recession, and you think the Republicans are just going to sail into 2020 with a strong economy?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

If you're getting overwhelmed by one of the worst Senate maps since 1914 cmon

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Typo posted:

idk about this dude, rate hikes are hitting the stock market but things keep on chugging

unless TRUMP tariffs does something really weird with the global economy I wouldn't be so sure of a recession

Building is down, not as much realestate construction work as there has been, hording mostly. People are throwing around a lot of money right now, and that rubs people the wrong way. poo poo's in the wind, I'm just not convinced Donny is some miracle Reagan. Reagan hit the poo poo too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i imagine trump might have melted down if ted had lost, instead we get miller tweets

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MAD MONEY

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The House is very important as it will annoy the chuds in ways they've yet to imagine yet, but it's no Senate.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Augus posted:

our democracy is so fuckin broken

36 million democratic votes to 29 million republican :banjo:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

That is the most maddening part of all of this.

"Perhaps our Republicans colleagues are trying and succeeding at ramming hot pokers up our reproductive organs, but we shall be the better peoples by following the rules and cooperating with every part of this. For in the end, are we not the real winners when we join hands with our enemies and ignore or seared reproductive organs and steaming bowels spilt forth upon the earth?"

Kemp literally stole the governor's mansion

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump only needs consultation and mediation from the Senate, to go to war. The House will not vote against troop funding for their food, pay and body armor

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nancy Pelosi is an extraordinarily talented millionaire.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this election don’t gitmo better

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Love Stole the Day posted:

Remember the guy who had his brothers and sisters make an attack ad against him? Yeah he won in a landslide anyway

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1060729506959368192