Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Rural Texas whites will not vote for someone named Beto. Cruz will be back because he triggers the libs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
well i don't think The Dems are running Beto, but Beto is running as a dem.

I haven't gotten any Beto emails from the Texas Dems, so I assume they're mostly oblivious.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i mean jeb just got the poo poo beat out of him and went to hide in his failson mansion, the dems are continuing to be owned on an hourly basis

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
he's not going to lose

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah but the 45% or whatever he gets is gonna be better than a texas dem has done in a long time.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i wish ted cruz would lose but lmao at thinking he might

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

eonwe posted:

i'm going to an election party on Tuesday

im gonna end up sad drinking i bet

even if every dem wins they're still These Dems

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Water Resistant posted:

The extra sad part is that people 35 and under make up the majority of eligible voters this year. But we turnout in such low numbers, even this year, that the olds still get to gently caress everything up.

hell yeah i'm not in this group anymore get hosed youngailures

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Just voted for all Dems in rural north Texas, including a handful who don't seem to be aware of what the job they're running for is. It won't matter anyway.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

dang, MFers in minnesota and maine be votin

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ah also both those states are over 85% white which is why there's no broad suppression efforts. still pretty fuckin tite that so many people vote when they don't have to, rather than the south where a lot of people just can't.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Did Iron Stache just start too soon and lose momentum or what

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
200k margin for beto is a lot better than i expected, but lmao that greg abbott got a 1 million margin of victory

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we're gonna be at war with the first country trump thinks of the second he can get rid of mattis

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
mods change forum title to CSPAM: Rest In Piss Scott Walker for the rest of November tia

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

How much has pelosi ruled out so far?

the first word she said was bipartisanship

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

It's fun watching 4chan lose its poo poo

It's so weird because tonight was a pretty big victory for milquetoast libs and hard-right fascist republicans. I don't understand how they could possibly see the opposite.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
nationwide state-level politics aren't getting any less hosed though. kansas and wisconsin were good results, but basically everything else was a trash fire.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we'll probably see shrinking GDP growth before 2020 but we won't see negative GDP until long after that, and it will be decades before we're able to raise taxes on the parasites again.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Lmao that Florida created institutional voter fraud to elect George W Bush and has never recovered

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

spankmeister posted:

Can you guys finish before the next election please? You have a little under 2 years.

we didn't have a president-elect in 2000 until one month and five days after the votes

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I want to believe Trump won't win in 2020 but lmao at any of the democrats we know now being able to beat him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
none of the democrats you know have a chance of beating a generic republican for president in 2020. none of the democrats you know have a chance of beating donald trump for president in 2020.

both trump and the gop will have to get massively more unpopular between now and then. the illusion that the economy is doing well (and for at least 75% of the country it isn't) is too strong a platform.