Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Will it have like Handicap mode where I can just play one character against however many. Since that’s probably the easiest way I’ll be able to learn individual ones.

No but you can play Skullgirls if that's your thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skull girls doesn’t have the characters from Dbzf.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Skull girls doesn’t have the characters from Dbzf.

Agreed. Just play DBFZ and have fun learning three dudes. If you want to focus hard on one char fill out the team with straightforward all rounder dudes like Goku and Cell.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Will it have like Handicap mode where I can just play one character against however many. Since that’s probably the easiest way I’ll be able to learn individual ones.

no but everyone has 3 count em 3 auto combos + all the specials and super moves are quarter circle forward or quarter circle back

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t answer my questions if your not going to read them you peace of poo poo.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

??????????????

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
DBFZ doesnt have lunch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They made everybody have the same inputs across he board so it's easier to learn the cast I think.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

relax gamer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was talking to p Mack.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I was talking to p Mack.

:cheers:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I answered your question. It does not have any mode other than 3v3. This aggression is uncalled for.

peace

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m going to get to pissed off if I continue this convo. We’lol settle it in the ring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I win, you have to accept that you were being an rear end in a top hat. If you win, I’ll admit you were being a bit of a dick about the whole situation.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

the game will be kof2000

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mycophobia posted:

DBFZ doesnt have lunch

She would be smashed to paste by a single blow of any of the games current characters.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I dont care!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

She would be smashed to paste by a single blow of any of the games current characters.

So would tien and krillin. gently caress you!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Krillin and Tien are practiced martial artists of world renown, whereas Launch can only fire a machine gun so inaccurately that she is unable to hit an old man.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
she hit goku, krillin and master roshi multiple times with a machine gun. her name is lunch. I refuse to be trolled like this

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

justin wong trained gokus voice actor for the exhibiton match tonight and perfect legend taught vegeta's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks to base god Justin Wong now the guy knows you have to hit Light x 5 to do the autoxombo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this events real loving awful they have lordknight up there and they're just having people from the audience face him.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

they brought a child on stage and sacrificed himself

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Vegeta won. Farewell.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DBFZ is live on all platforms. See you in the arena all.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

See you in a week Imps

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The pc version appears to only work with Xbox controllers. Win

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

Going into big picture mode and specifying ps4 controllers (I didnt know that option existed) prior to launching the game is working for some people

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious loyall X posted:

Tien did hold off Buu and Cell, very briefly in the former's case.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

If I win, you have to accept that you were being an rear end in a top hat. If you win, I’ll admit you were being a bit of a dick about the whole situation.

Also lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm definitely using Trunks and Beerus. No clue who my third will be yet. Trunks movement options are rad, and Beerus orb setups are gonna be sick once I know how to use them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do any of them play like Cammy.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I'm definitely using Trunks and Beerus. No clue who my third will be yet. Trunks movement options are rad, and Beerus orb setups are gonna be sick once I know how to use them

Gotenks

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

In Training posted:

I got it running with my fighting commander

.... but it still uses xbox labels for buttons so i cant read the movelist very well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How come I can't remap the stick.