Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

PC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Human Grand Prix posted:

I am looking forward to playing as Yamcha.

Same. He's supposedly the most straight rush down character so I'm hype to mash with him.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Will it have like Handicap mode where I can just play one character against however many. Since that’s probably the easiest way I’ll be able to learn individual ones.

No but you can play Skullgirls if that's your thing.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Skull girls doesn’t have the characters from Dbzf.

Agreed. Just play DBFZ and have fun learning three dudes. If you want to focus hard on one char fill out the team with straightforward all rounder dudes like Goku and Cell.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I answered your question. It does not have any mode other than 3v3. This aggression is uncalled for.

peace

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

the game will be kof2000

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Goku got super strong by training in normal gravity and fighting bad guys but only if they didn't look too tough

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

I've started getting ragequits if I end matches with a Level 3 Super so I've had to switch to doing multiple level 1s with a short enough animation that they can't alt-F4 out. This is true power

I killed a guy's second to last character with raw Goku level 3, then did the exact same move on round start to kill his last guy before he activated sparking. He was still a good sport about it, as a gamer should be.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Puyo Puyo Tsu

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Shadow225 posted:

What was the reason

Characters play very similarly to each other so between that and the simple controls it gets repetitive.

Also neutral as traditionally understood barely exists.

Its not awful by any means but I can see how people got burnt out on it relatively quick.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I liked the single player on Soul Blade for psx, you could unlock a bunch of alternate swords with different stats.

I also think it was the first game I played that had 3-D boob jiggle.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

So it turns out Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is actually pretty cool! Beta going on now so feel free to give it a spin.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The have SNES but only for patreon supporters which is hosed up if you ask me.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Glad the cool kids don't give a poo poo about SNES netplay, hope the Sega fighting game crew has a lot of fun playing Eternal Champions.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The Sailor Moon SNES game is supposed to be rad.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

an auction tourney is when they pull character names out of a hat and put them for auction to the crowd, and thats your pay into the pot. so perceived tier lists governs a lot of the dollar amounts, and then people bid 150 dollars on katarina bc she has a nice rack. auction tourneys are also bo1 single elim so people just get trashed left and right by the 3 pros who show up to buy some trash tier char for tree fiddy and pwn everybody and take home cash.

We should do that for the Imp Zone Invitational. See exactly how much you like Claw.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

character movement with the right hand is a common characteristic between child molesters

They might just be Melty playe... oh.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Who else is gonna staying up all night to read 18 hours of Blazblue lore when Tag Battle unleashes the crossover event of the summer at midnight EST.

You don't have to just read anymore. English dub ftmfw!!!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

If you're going to get BBCTB I'd recommend PS4. I'm on PC and there's no ranked mode and random connection failures.

Also it's been hacked, I had a match last night against a guy playing DLC characters that aren't even out yet.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tekken is the best esport and it's not even close.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

UNIST coming out on PC is tempting but I suspect there's gonna be like 5 people actually playing it

6. I'm getting it.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Wobbling is legal. Freezing and infinite stalling are not legal.

someone explain what wobbling freezing and infinte stalling are

Wobbling is an infinite combo the ice climbers can do, dunno about the others.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm terrible at golf but upgrading to a driver made this millennium really helped. The club heads nowadays have larger sweetspots and are much more forgiving... Much like fighting game input buffers hehehe

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm hype as hell... Gonna be some sick gaming. Which e-athlete competitors will bring home the prize?!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'll definitely be watching Tekken, Cross Tag, and PPT.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Same for bbxtag pools and most of the bracket, probably.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

its the best game arcsys has made in years.

Yes. It's good.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I was gonna play Nine but I dunno if I can handle her. She's too much.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

RWBY chars are ftw I hope they add more.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's epic how AIDS it turned out to be.

The Fighterz/BBTag double turn is Austin/Bret level.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I was gonna play Yuzu but if she's hard nevermind.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Unist doesn't have airdashing so it plays a little more like street fighter than other anime games.

e: it's like melty x street fighter

P-Mack fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Aug 21, 2018

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Samsho is gonna be sick. I hope they keep the classic feel of everything being minus and taking off half a life bar with one counterhit.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

bump for BBTag patch hype

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

very cool but when will i be able to play as my favorite characters from the senran kagura™ franchise>?

I sincerely believe that they were planning on it then chickened out after "Soyny" cracked down on uncucked gaming.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

samsho hype!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

No MK11 at Evo... Guess the Joper was 2much for them