Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

do enough people even play mvc:i for it to take up 4 hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have never understood anything about tekken and i tried playing T7 in an arcade last year and i lasted like 1 match against the AI

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Everyone at Capcom deserves 25 to life imo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should make soul caliber 6 be an action platformer in the vein of mortal kombat mythologies: sub zero and not bother with multiplayer since that will take up too much development time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Is there even a SNES game worth multiplaying. Forget about it dude. Buy a real SNES and get real friends. Fightcade is for fighting! :black101:

looks like you're forgetting ballz 3d and clayfighter 2: judgement clay

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

character movement with the right hand is a common characteristic between child molesters

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I hate anime game characters dude... Just saying... SF3 is fairly fail.

sf3 is actually extremely win

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

anytime someone complains about sf3 they always say something about not knowing who any of the characters in the roster are which makes no goddamn sense because using that logic sf2 is extremely fail because theres no joe or lee

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Urien is cool bc he's just a big naked guy wearing a diaper

also this epic evo moment when tokido teaches justin wong about his unblockable super

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1r82kmXSPo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the worst thing i can think of about third strike is the arcade mode boss is some snk bullshit that they designed purely to show off that their new engine doesnt flip sprites when they change the direction theyre facing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i tried playing cammy the other day and all i have to say is, i have much to learn still

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive realised im so used to playing street fighter with ken i have no idea how to zone without a projectile lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this makes me uncomfortable to think about

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I watched the 30th Anniversary quick look and Jeff said that when SF1 was at the pizza parlor, someone told him "No, that guy has a gun" when people finally started figuring out how to do Hadoukens.

in the last ranking of fighters ben then says something similar and he brings that up and makes fun of him for it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

now it makes sense

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

turning up to a local melee competition and silently pissing everyone off when you just play the game without following the 2970 secret rules theyve developed over 17 years

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The first year Brawl was at Evo the rules allowed you to play with items on and a 11 year old won the whole thing, beating a bunch of Melee Gods because he would like throw poke balls and bob ombs, and the guy he beat was so pissed he bullied the kid into giving him the winnings because items are cheap.

awesome, thank god justice prevailed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHmlh8IXmjY&t=252s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ST players are like smash brothers players except they dont smell like poo poo and there only like 10 of them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

b_d posted:

she’s way less arcane than in BB. fill one meter -> get different specials. in BB you get a spell based on your last three normals you hit with and there’s a different one for every combination of three elements

:randstare:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i like doa but i hardly see the one friend that would like to play it with me enough to justify buying it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is not the time for dogs