Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PS4 because it'll prove a smooth transition into the real poo poo, Fighting EX LAYER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'm going to do my best to forget Fantasy Strike

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
FF Dissidia NT beta is also this weekend and I'll probably play that instead of DB because I'm curious and DB's already a lock

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

The Dissidia beta is running for 2 weeks IIRC, also it sucks

I'm sure it does but I play all the weird arena fighters because I gotta know. I just ordered the bad Kamen Rider game for PS4

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'll probably just play the demo for the new VO game that I still haven't touched, it came out right around the time FEXL and MHW were running

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I didn't play the earlier beta but a friend of mine did and he spent the entire time bitching about the controls and the tutorial being a huge text dump of impenetrable horseshit

they changed the UI for this beta but the UI used to look like this and probably still does in arcades

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
be nice to FEXL

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Ristolaz posted:

Someone tell me what the preorder stamps are

they're lobby emotes featuring Bulma, Android 18 & Android 21

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

New trailer for SNK heroines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtcZlarM8D4

I'm afraid now that they've shown more of this game its too much unbridled AIDS for a western release and it may be stuck in Japan. Thankfully the switch is region free

NIS America is putting this out, all their other games are exactly like this. Nintendo showed it on their Direct, they don't care

the people who tear apart these trailers say the "mega-simple" systems aren't actually as braindead as they're saying according to the footage but they could have just added dressup to KOF14

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

trying to jack off posted:

do enough people even play mvc:i for it to take up 4 hours?

story mode race

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I really hope the DLC cast has more weird poo poo going on a la Hit, the saminess of the characters really brings it down

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
btw Injustice 2 is getting a GOTY edition that raises the level cap so look forward to Level 30 Donatello

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
they already made a bad adventure game for Wii and a f2p single-player game for PS3 because 80% of SC players don't care about fighting against other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I bought it and like it but there aren't enough people playing for me to have put much time into it