Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Hey all, last year was a great year for Injustice 2 and it looks like they're gonna be bringing the hype train right on through to 2018 with the release of Fighter Pack 3. Starting this thread off with a bang with the release of the Enchantress trailer, which should make fans of last year's Suicide Squad *very* happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Injustice 2 is awesome... the roster is even better than the last one and the graphics have taken a serious level up in quality. Whats even more awesome is the "gear system" where you can outfit your heroes with custom costume parts and color schemes making practically limitless combinations.

Please use this thread to discuss Injustice 2 and other fighting games in the coming year.

Awesome. Between Enchantress and the Ninja Turtles the only "injustice" about this game is that the story mode isn't ten times longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

what game is he talking about? it doesn't matter because its true of all of them.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

incredibly excited for dbz and people i know who dont care about fgs are hype for it, nothing but good word of mouth from pros who played the betas and demos too

the first week of annihilating DBZ Budokai fans online with insane tech like blocking and throwing fireballs is going to be epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What platform are people getting DBFZ on. I'll probably get it on PC unless I hear within the first 5 hours of launch that it's busted rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy is coming out on Switch this summer, and probably other consoles too https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-switch it sounds terrible but you can get this sick hat in the special edition preorder:

Also Aegislash and Blastoise are coming to Pokken

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well this year we're getting FEXL, this heroines game, the Blazblue X Persona X UNIST X RWBY monstrosity, and last year SNK said they were working on like 3 projects at once so they may have more announcements as the year goes on. Maybe that Million Arthur game that the NPB people put out will get a console release in 2018. Dumb FGs are back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That beta starts tonight. And then next weekend is Frosty Faustings, and then weekend after that is Evo Japan and DBFZ release. drat good week for FG fans

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Dissidia beta is running for 2 weeks IIRC, also it sucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I'm sure it does but I play all the weird arena fighters because I gotta know. I just ordered the bad Kamen Rider game for PS4

Ah, well, Godspeed lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm curious what the console control scheme is because arcade uses dual joystick tank control stuff with 4 buttons per stick, which is a thumb configuration you can't recreate on a pad in any capacity

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I didn't play the earlier beta but a friend of mine did and he spent the entire time bitching about the controls and the tutorial being a huge text dump of impenetrable horseshit

they changed the UI for this beta but the UI used to look like this and probably still does in arcades

Yeah, it's an incomprehensible game and I only tried it once because it's 3v3 and I probably pissed off the drunk salarymen with Level 80 Ramza's I got paired with

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's ugly but really fun to play

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SFV Arcade Edition is out, for all the true gamers who don't give a poo poo about anime bullcrap like DBFZ!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xenoverse people wrote the game off day one because it doesn't have 140 characters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Level 20 Jam's Pantsu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/bsblackrose <- Tekken 7 top 8 is pretty good so far, and they're using the PS4 jukebox so you don't have to listen to the terrible T7 soundtrack

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DBFZ releases in 3 days. Be sure to get the preorders in to instantly unlock Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta, along with 2 lobby avatars and 2 girls stamps.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

looks like DBFZ isnt geting a midnight PC release. Fail.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They made everybody have the same inputs across he board so it's easier to learn the cast I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks to base god Justin Wong now the guy knows you have to hit Light x 5 to do the autoxombo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DBFZ is live on all platforms. See you in the arena all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The pc version appears to only work with Xbox controllers. Win

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm definitely using Trunks and Beerus. No clue who my third will be yet. Trunks movement options are rad, and Beerus orb setups are gonna be sick once I know how to use them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Button settings on the main menu is different than button settings once you load a lobby. There's two different menus because retards made this port.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

it is a huge pain in the rear end to just setup a local 2p match btw lol, at least on ps4. has to connect online and do a bunch of poo poo instead of just going through menus for 5 seconds

Yeah. ANd i couldnt get it to work locally on pc because the 3rd party software i had to run to get it to recognize my stick recognizes it as 5 sticks for some reason so I cant add more controllers or even play off keyboard.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I loving love it. I've been using Beerus/Trunks/18 all day but I may have to either swap out 18 or learn how to use her better. Her tag in super is killer but when she's in the field I struggle to use 17 well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

according to ssteam ive played this for 15 hours since it came out yesterday at noon. This is loving awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/evo Tekken 7 and GG Xrd finals. Theres some Soul Calibur announcements happening now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More importantly: the aris restream https://www.twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Somebody red pill me on Aris. He’s quite epic but I get the feeeling that he’s been like exiled from the fighting game world for sone reason..

He;'s too real.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/BashfulNiceInternBatChest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He just called Monster Hunter World Dragon Hunter Z

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the most hosed up thing that happened to that woman is that she had to play Street Fighter X Tekken

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousCooperativeOilFreakinStinkin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/YawningRoughPeafowlKreygasm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been playing all weekend and would be down for matches whenever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you buy the season pass you get the 3 unlocksble characters immediately. I've never touched story mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't figured out any combos utilize assists bc I think my entire team sucks for doing that, but mainly I use them to extend blockstrings. I've had some matches come down to 1v1 and then Match gets so weird and stilted w/o assists to make every move safe