Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow! My favorite Dota 2 character is now in my favorite Fightmans! Wonderful news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

what game is he talking about? it doesn't matter because its true of all of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

every time I think about this post I lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

PC. Cant wait to use hacks to even the playing field against try hards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i can easily forget all of them, and fighting layer because its hideous
This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Will it have like Handicap mode where I can just play one character against however many. Since that’s probably the easiest way I’ll be able to learn individual ones.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skull girls doesn’t have the characters from Dbzf.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t answer my questions if your not going to read them you peace of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was talking to p Mack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m going to get to pissed off if I continue this convo. We’lol settle it in the ring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I win, you have to accept that you were being an rear end in a top hat. If you win, I’ll admit you were being a bit of a dick about the whole situation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do any of them play like Cammy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How come I can't remap the stick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like I'll never be able to learn how to play it lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every choice I make seems like the biggest possible mistake and I have no idea how I'm supposed to approach playing it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just ate a pint of ice cream to feel better about how stupid I felt playing this. :cheers:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Somebody red pill me on Aris. He’s quite epic but I get the feeeling that he’s been like exiled from the fighting game world for sone reason..

A long time ago he said something crazy like Rape that bitch! when he was coaching someone for a reality TV show or whatever and got in trouble but has improved as a person or something, which seems to have genuinely happen. Now he's just sassy and doesn't go to tournaments anymore because he makes money streaming and doing whatever he wants.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

He just called Monster Hunter World Dragon Hunter Z

I picked the wrong night to have a Jack Party. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m 0 for about 50 games played and I figure if I lose 100 more times I’ll be able to tell what’s happening at any given moment.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Losing in ST for 5 hours felt like being in heaven with grandpa and all the girls I should of had crushes on as a schoolboy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I walked up and threw someone at the perfect distance in ST and it made me forget the 3 hours I spent sighing at Dbz.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every single time I thought I was figuring something out and it seemed like I was controlling the fight for the past 90 seconds I would look at the health bars and because they tagged more than me it was like I landed a single light auto combo on them collectively and 2 of my characters were nearly dead. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You have to learn too much at once and trying to learn any less than everything possible seems to just end up watching combos. The only help anyone in the chat room gave me was Bro why aren’t you playing Yamcha and Gohan(adult) is Gay. I wish I didn’t spend so long playing it so I could refund it lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I punched my stick and yelled at it because I couldn’t figure out how to tag my guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How come when you hold forward and tag sometimes it just jumps the guy in and sometimes he just does a assist fireball.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

If you hold forward and hit assist they come in instant, you have to have the stick neutral or back to call in assist moves

So your telling me the stick is broken.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t know anymore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i'd go from eh pretty good to insanely hoipe if they added someone cool like bulma, arale, or master roshi instead of all these damned saiyans. launch with a gun. mai witth a gun. oolong. basically any of the weirdos from original dragon ball. lucca from chrono trigger with the wondershot her random damage and status gun so she'd basically be faust, with a gun.

Órale.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish Hercule and the old guy were harassers. And my boy Mr Popo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: characters

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I have some good news for you.

E. Nevermind

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

If you buy the season pass you get the 3 unlocksble characters immediately. I've never touched story mode

Did anyone catch how AIDS this was btw. Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The season pass is 35 dollars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobalt Viper posted:

One dollar for ever hour you watched some bitchcuck play 2018 World of Warcraft.

I’ve spent perhaps 15 minutes total watching him. Just checking in once in a while. Nice math.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He’s also a military veteran. Way to support the troops. Maybe you need to take a break from posting for a while.