Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

what game is he talking about? it doesn't matter because its true of all of them.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah I pre-ordered it from fanatical for Steam. I'm pretty hype as well. This will be my first real air-dasher. I also got GG Xrd Rev 2 during the winter sale, been meaning to play that but all of my fight mans time has been spent learning new Tekken stuff.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

PC

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/bsblackrose <- Tekken 7 top 8 is pretty good so far, and they're using the PS4 jukebox so you don't have to listen to the terrible T7 soundtrack

The girlfriend vs boyfriend grand finale was pretty funny. She kind of makes me want to learn Ling. Also, the theme when the elevator reaches the top of Mishima headquarters gets me pumped as hell!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah. ANd i couldnt get it to work locally on pc because the 3rd party software i had to run to get it to recognize my stick recognizes it as 5 sticks for some reason so I cant add more controllers or even play off keyboard.

Going into steam controller settings and checking the box next to ps4 support works for me. I think it’s a wrapper for xinpit or whatever. It’s still lame though since I have to turn that off to play Tekken.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

These tekken finals are amazing. I love watching this game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

lol at sonicfox's dbfz stream. Dude's a maniac.
"i'm in that rear end like a fuckin cheesecake yo
this is my favorite loving sword bitch, get the gently caress out of my face"

Endless stream of obscenities.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Im finding myself actively enjoying practicing combos :>

I think it's relaxing. Actually doing it in a match for the first time feels so great and satisfying.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Who's your third character? Hit?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

I run 16/Beerus/21

Cool. I’m trying Cell/Kid Buu/16 but I played Beerus for a bit and definitely want him on a second team

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I want to play just about everyone, though. There are too many cool characters in this game. And the fact that you can mostly get by with a variation of the generic combo and some of the system mechanics makes it tempting to dabble.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I’m down to play some time if you guys want to try but it might be laggy if we are across coasts. I had some decent matches against a goon at the far end of Canada. I’m still learning.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah, PC. Going to movies tonight though. But any other night this week is good for me

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I actually think DBFZ has been cool to watch, especially now while people don’t have their set play totally developed. The ChrisG/KizzieKay/Tatsunical matches last weekend were cool and the sonicfox/fame games last night. Blue vegeta ftw. I don’t think the combos are that long, either.

The only thing that’s kind of boring to me is prolonged corner pressure or a16 knockdown vortex stuff. Neutral is cool (to watch, at least) because it;s crazy right now.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Like this ending of the team tournament last night was cool: https://twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/967244615559479296

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Winter brawl dbfz top 32 starts at noon today

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Look, I know it’s unpopular here but the dbfz top 8mwas loving unreal

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

The gg finals were good too. Now for some Tekken

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/infiltration85/status/975715413978906624?s=21

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Guilty Gear is awesome. I'm learning it now. Tekken 7 is also good. It's a good time to be into fighting games.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

4/20 weed goku ryu heihachi sol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

BlazGreen 420 Tag Battle tomorrow HOIPE!!!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Urien and Dudley are cool

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MrWiz/status/1006594331308724224

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MrWiz/status/1006578175923478528

:mrgw: