Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

goferchan posted:

every time I think about this post I lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ps4 becuase my only computer is a mack laptop

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

don't forget fantasty strike and pocket rumble and that mlp fighting game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

what button layout are people using for dbfz? i was thinking A B C / S Z1 Z2 like marvel 3 but that makes super dash weird. I guess you want the main buttons in a square.. but how

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

right dragon rush is the weird one

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

iirc you can tech with any normal button so that shouldn't be a problem. i might just keep using pad for this game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Celebrating the “girls stamps”

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

isaac looks so terrible everyone else looks good in comparison

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ahem.. its Under Night In-Birth EXE Late[st]

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Tournaments play with timers

yeah, 8 minutes per game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

she’s way less arcane than in BB. fill one meter -> get different specials. in BB you get a spell based on your last three normals you hit with and there’s a different one for every combination of three elements

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

combos still take like thirty seconds though... that's the one deterrent for me

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Al/l I know is I played kongming when the english PS4 version came out and he learned a real merkava combo and getting hit sucked because it took forever and there's no burst. I've got a friend who's into the game though so I want to actually learn it at some point

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

consult this chart to determine the best way for you to buy DOA6.

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/1078413990781276160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

EmmyOk posted:

Also picked up SFV Arcade because it was like a tenner so I’ll try that too!

:gonk: