Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

UNIST coming out on PC is tempting but I suspect there's gonna be like 5 people actually playing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

I haven't played any previous iteration of it but got interested via BBtag since most of the cool characters in that are from it

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

bbtag is incredible

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

mika is stupid fun, trying to find a sensible teammate for her now

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yeah labrys and mai also seem fun

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

theres even blazblue characters that i like in it now, it's hosed up

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i promise i will never like rwby characters though

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i dont have a ps4 unfortunately, i'm a pc/switch gamer. have bbtag on switch, will be getting unist on pc when it's out

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

who should i learn in unist all the characters seem pretty fun

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

blade strangers is gonna be the true street fighter paced anime game but idk if it'll be any good it looks pretty suspect

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

this guilty gear top 8 has been v good sso far

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

no ps4 not backward compatible

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i kinda got tired of bbtag i need a new game. waiting for samsho i guess since i dont like doa or mk

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

The new patch is a pretty substantial overhaul since it's the brand new arcade version they're releasing this weekend. But there's always the GOAT, SFV, now with a better FM gain rate with the ad-enabled version. Ribigeroomu kage!

did they ever announce the next round of DLC that they teased like 6 months ago

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Huge overhaul! Pressing A to autocombo is more epic than ever. And 30 dollars for 3 mone characters with a hoodie and sword (small, medium, AND bif size) means that theres never been a better time to jump into bbtag. And thats not even mentioning Arcsys industry gold standard netcode and lobby system.

very cool but when will i be able to play as my favorite characters from the senran kagura™ franchise>?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

bbtag yess don't care about the rest

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

oh poo poo samsho coming out in time for evo

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

UNIST main stage game whoaaaa

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

kinda want to reinstall unist now...

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i hate mk its ugly and gross

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

played a couple matches of new samsho today and it felt really good im hyped to learn it

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

are imps actually going to trick me into buying a NRS game

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1120302510915366912?s=19

NRS stays winning

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

uni is a great spectator game especially once you get to the actual bracket where everyones good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

base tekken 7 has more than enough characters and goes on sale fairly often