Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
same as on the tin
other
View Results

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

State of America Donald J. Trump?

if you guess right you get some sort of gangtag idk yet.

im adding a poll but also post it in the thread if you want a gangtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

serious post, if we're talking individuals, tapper will probably "win" because of recency bias/senile prez memory

network is still cnn

paper is close but maybe wapo because he hates bezos so much, though nyt is always an obvious option

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
lmbo if you dont already know its cnn as network winner, hes so mad about them

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://mobile.twitter.com/BenBartenstein/status/949693728343707648

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

america will win, op

eta: woah woah woah the only gangtag i want is obama_gay.png

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
time 2 bring back the al-aqsa tag

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
interested to see what categories big mac brain comes up with so he can trash both the NYT and WaPo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol @ even trying to predict a decision trump's gonna make ten days from now

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump really only knows Joe & Mika on MSNBC, I don't think he cares about who Chris, Rachel, etc. are. It's 100% CNN as a network, Jake Tapper for individual liar award. Don Lemon maybe for craziest? I dunno who else he'd really single out, he doesn't seem to have a problem with Cooper.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
NYT so he can just mention that it was a close race with CNN and focus on CNN for like 20 minuntes

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh yeah maybe someone will remind him about Weigel.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
isnt it the failing new york times

god cant even get that right

fake thread sloppy op

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

isnt it the failing new york times

god cant even get that right

fake thread sloppy op

shh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I hope he books a rally for this. Like, go to bumfuck Iowa or something, do the awards in front of a live audience, all the good stuff.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

GobiasIndustries posted:

I hope he books a rally for this. Like, go to bumfuck Iowa or something, do the awards in front of a live audience, all the good stuff.

Will the old white biddies he gets to populate his potemkin ceremony clap or boo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
cnn because his brain isn't developed enough to actually think about this so he's gonna go with what he knows.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Clickhole had a pretty good year

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEFldAbCZk

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wolff gets the top prize (whatever that is).

CNN gets worst network.

Worst media personality, I don't know. I guess maybe Tapper, but only because of today's interview being fresh in his mind.

NYT will get worst print media.

I imagine he might have something for Morning Joe, but only because he has a very weird love/hate relationship with them.

the real question is, what am I going to wear to the event?!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I think CNN is gonna win it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Gotta go with cnn for worst network, but I think a lot of people are forgetting about murdering Joe and bleeding Mika

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Mayor Dave posted:

Gotta go with cnn for worst network, but I think a lot of people are forgetting about murdering Joe and bleeding Mika

one of these people is trump.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Post the parrot one

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
One thing that I know for sure, none of the late night idiots doing for your consideration ads are even going to get mentioned because trump doesn't give a poo poo

If I'm wrong about that, the only possible exceptions are snl for being too mean and Seth Meyers for roasting him back in 2012

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Wolff gets the top prize (whatever that is).

definitely, this is just pr and personal bullshit like everything else trump does, and wolff is the person presenting a serious pr threat and pissing trump off right now

I am confident it won't be the times, which is so failing that it can't even win a satirical award

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

how many bad posts do we have to make for cspam to get nominated

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

Post the parrot one

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

The Christian Science Monitor

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i also think the media should make this into a huge event, cover it breathlessly

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

cuntman.net posted:

how many bad posts do we have to make for cspam to get nominated

:justpost:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

trump . . . bad?!?! :thunk:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The winner is going to be the gestalt Fake News Mainstream Media, with @FoxAndFriends twitted in to congratulate them on their even handed reportage.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

So are they having the award show on Fox News? What station do I tune into to see fabulous red carpet attire and long-winded thank you speeches?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
This seems a bit beneath the dignity of the office of President, to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

General Dog posted:

This seems a bit beneath the dignity of the office of President, to me

the president eats kfc and mcdonalds all day and drills farts into the chair at the oval office while watching fox and friends in the most dignified manner

• Locked thread