Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
same as on the tin
other
View Results

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.

2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.

3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.

4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.

5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.

10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.

11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

no collusion no collusion you're the collusion

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

what the gently caress its just a bunch of text

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
how many members of the white house staff will trump have to pardon for compiling that list

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What a badass event

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tbh he knocked that one out of the park

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you'll notice that the Piss Tape did NOT make the Fake News Awards

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
Donnie's definitely the kind of kid that spends an entire month not working on his essay, and on the morning of the day he has to show said work to his teacher, he is forced to hastily write down a bunch of sentences using a large font and generous tabulation to make the text seem bigger .

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Did they have Hope Hicks write that or was it a GOP intern

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.

2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.

3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.

4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.

5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.

10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.

11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

https://twitter.com/HenryJGomez/status/953796463422787586

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
This is what Huckabee didnt want to spoil?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

pushpins posted:

This is what Huckabee didnt want to spoil?

lmao if you think this was written more than 5 minutes before it was pasted into the website

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i clicked the gop link and i need 2 take a shame shower now and then prob change some passwerds

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
congrats to cnn

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I hope it's the Times for being a piece of loving poo poo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pick posted:

they were already released and it was a dumb disapointing failure

also Times has just been bought out by cock bros/murdoch earlier this year and now part of the conservative media empire

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Congrats to all of this year's winners on being the recipient of a reward a five year old could put better thought into. For the losers, well, there's always next year. You know, if they fabricated stories out of whole cloth and all

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Nytimes takes the mumber ONE spot, and is therefore the winner, and this argument had nothing to do with me voting for it, in the poll

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
congrats Maggie H @NYT - take a bow

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

rudatron posted:

Nytimes takes the mumber ONE spot, and is therefore the winner, and this argument had nothing to do with me voting for it, in the poll

wizard on a water slide posted:

I am confident it won't be the times, which is so failing that it can't even win a satirical award

second place is just first loser, folks.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
faked out by the fake news like a bunch of fakers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trumps owns

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im stilll disappointed

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

rudatron posted:

there are multiple winners of the fake news awards

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the real winners are the fans

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
so loving lame

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

lol even his trump is turning into a simpering old fool

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Mo_Steel posted:

lmbo if you dont already know its cnn as network winner, hes so mad about them

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

so loving lame

so loving cain

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
see, garrison agrees, it's the nyt that won

try harder cnn-ailures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

All these outlets have won yet another award for their journalism, and conseqently I only trust them more now

• Locked thread