Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
The old thread (archives) has been shunted to the top rack behind the yellow caution lines where only the forklifts roam. Time for a new thread.

I have many reasons for loving Costco. I'll just name a few for specifics.
  • I've discovered the crazy savings in the Costco dairy department over my local grocer. I'll never get eggs, shredded and string cheese, milk, or butter anywhere else.
  • Same goes for assorted other grocery staples: ground beef, maple syrup, and whole nuts.
  • Their Kirkland Medium Roast whole coffee beans is perfection and I won't hear otherwise.
  • gently caress it, let's just grab a slice of pizza every time.

Also, my local Costco has the 14er Turkey Perky Jerky and it's on sale and it's phenomenal. Peppery and sweet and tender and I want some right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Their meat section is pretty good quality. Even their steaks are inexpensive for the price.

I bought a good microwave there for $100 a week ago.

$1.50 for a hot dog and 20oz pop.

Great place to stock up on vegetables you know you'll cook (hello giant pile of asparagus and salad).

ultrabay2000
Jan 1, 2010

I just bought six pounds of coffee and a brick of toiletpaper.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

$18

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
Costco is on my poo poo list until they get the sherpa blankets back in stock.

Just kidding I love Costco. I just went there this afternoon and bought a bunch of frozen veggies and salmon burgs.

Seriously though when are they getting the sherpa blankets back.

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

Sausage and hummus. They last long and are glorious and cheap.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
anyone who buys toilet paper anywhere else is literally flushing money down the drain

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Their liquor section owns. The Kirkland vodka is grey goose but not obscenely expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I like buying my tampons in bulk, when my lady friends are snooping in my bathroom, they always come out super impressed with my savings.

• Locked thread