Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Android Apocalypse posted:

More Metal Gear posting please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
We had a dog at work today that was a caution. I'd be surprised if any of my coworkers got the reference, so I'm posting it here, desperate for validation.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, but you doesn't have to keep posting Homer quotes.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

idgi why is Guy Incognito wearing pieces of the improved nuclear plant that Homer made???
To lower wind resistance.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If Haschel didn't exist, it would be necessary for the thread to invent him.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Keep seeing these signs posted in a nearby town

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

You know, when I first found this thread, it consistently cracked me up because of how loving weird it was. I've become inured to that weirdness now, so gently caress it, bring on this new form of weird.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Bran and naan absolutely do not rhyme with one another, but both of them do rhyme with insane.
No, you're thinking of membrane

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Baron von Eevl posted:

The joke is actually that Del Monte's old ad slogan was "they will be your last."
Give this man the 10,000 dollars in dues

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Jose posted:

lol whatever this is isn't available in the UK
It shouldn't be available anywhere

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

e.pilot posted:

now I’m mad that I have to know what graggle is
GRAGGLE IS COMING

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

codo27 posted:

You may call me weird, insane even. But when I was a kid, and only saw the Simpsons on whatever Fox channel we got on cable here in east Canada, I felt that I could almost predict what rerun was going to be on that evening after school. I'd think of a bit or a quote during the day and sure enough, that episode would come on that night
Oh, I absolutely felt the same way.

The trick was, I was so brain poisoned by The Simpsons that I probably thought about 43 episodes every day, so one of them was bound to end up airing that night. Add a little confirmation bias, and now you've convinced yourself that you can predict the future, but only in the most limited, useless way.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

She's not supposed to get lasers in it!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Ghostlight posted:

put the ball in his court by calling him johnson
I mean, you know he doesn't hasta, right?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Pththya-lyi posted:

The passage of time is inescapable

I literally did the math, because I couldn't make it make sense in my head. Even having done the math, I must have hosed up carrying the one or something....

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

King Carnivore posted:

Who Shot Mr. Burns aired on September 17, 1995, 27 years ago. The moon landing happened 26 years prior to that episode being aired.
I doubt that very much.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

kdrudy posted:

I'm not worried yet, but if you cover an entire room in these please go talk to a professional about it. Don't want you completely Ray Jay mind-poisoned.

code:

Do.                 It.             For
            Johnson.

Slugworth fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jan 25, 2023

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Wait, what's the combinatory value story? I just figured it was a perfectly cromulent saying.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

I decided to finally Google what Manhattan distancing is. I read for a few minutes, blacked out, and now I know a 216 digit number that I'm fairly sure is the true name of God.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Okay, I have no idea what episode this guy is from.
He was in a lot of earlier season episodes, but they phased him out when it became clear he was sort of an ethnic stereotype.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean I wouldn’t doubt a lot of 90s kids thought a streetcar named desire was a musical
Right.... thought....

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

pixaal posted:

steamed hams description says it's 1 hour to make an episode while the stream is live, 24/day that's a full season!
Only until first 9 days were good, after that, it really went downhill.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Rare image of the original chili spoon.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Zereth posted:

I don't live near a five guys, did their raise their prices recently or something?
They've always been way more expensive than they're worth.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

evilmiera posted:

The Twitch stream has introduced a new character, Lord Bumbo, who Skinner has blamed several times for the smoke coming out of his kitchen.

That is all.
Huh? Lord Bumbo is a long time recurring Simpsons character.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My parents had sheets like that when I was a baby and I miss them. :(
They slept on a table?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

Oh, you said Selah.

I was saying Saleh.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Counterpoint, season two of The Wire has stopped me dead in my tracks trying to watch the series twice. I love season one, and wanna see the other seasons, and I just can't do it.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

p_e_z_z posted:

Well, it's better than a precept post.
I haven't played this video game either :confuoot:

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

McPhearson posted:

Goku every time he dies: Now to spend some quality time far from my family!

Out of all the Dragonball movies
I had to watch this one

Look up! It's Gohan, and he wants to get us back!

Vegeta's not here, Goku got stronger then him again so he went to train with Whis.
So you're saying I shaved my crotch for nothing?

Speak?
Yes, Bills has a cat face.
Goku? Is that you?

Awesome, thanks. Anyone able to translate this from DBZ to english?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

This really could have been precept one, would have saved a lot of thread drama.