Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hyrax Attack! posted:

lol they’re so lame

Hey one of them had a pet duck.

Can't be lame if you have a pet duck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh man I really wish I new how to speak German right now. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

mind the walrus posted:

Lmfao spanish DBZ memes are the best

Two out of the three things that make up Spanish DBZ Simpsons memes I do not even remotely understand. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The kids today are alright.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Livo posted:

She's eight and was conflicted about what to do, but was told by Marge to do what she ultimately thought was right. If Marge or Homer had insisted on her taking the money in that episode, she probably would have. Still, returning to the show status quo means everything is wrapped up in a neat little package! Really, I mean that. Sorry if it sounded sarcastic.

Yeah she's eight. It would of been weirder for an eight year old to make a sensible choice about that sort of thing. Although she is often written a lot older if the writers need someone to be the voice of reason and Marge can't for whatever reason, or to explain something sciency and Professor fink isn't around. Or if it's later seasons writers and whatever.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
And that alien movie is called Alien Romulus. Why is it called alien Romulus, who knows!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTNMt84KT0k

The directors decent so it could be fine. Not sure anyone's particularly excited for it though.

If they wanted another aliens film they should of just let Neill Blomkamp make his one!

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Mar 22, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
If this different interpretations of the holy text causes a schism in the thread, which of the thread do the people who don't really care follow, the traditional one or the schism off shoot?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Trabant posted:

Sort of, but it might be more along the lines of whether English is your native language. Timestamped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99qXaVFZkQE&t=657s

(pretty sure this was posted the last? before last? go-around)

Wait this isn't just a weird somethingawful thing? This is a two decades long internet argument.

Hahaha, gently caress.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ziv Zulander posted:

The real joke is that ralph is an innocent character who would never bother arguing about this

Sleep is while ralph is a viking who gloriously slaughters his cowering monk foes who tried to argue with him if he was an actual or metaphorical viking or not!

In the glory of combat you do not care if you are a metaphor!

(I like Raph and you -and most people I assume- seriously don't care either.)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Anyway in real world news, Malaysia built a staircase to nowhere:

Not quite an elevator, but soon.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Apollodorus posted:

Surely you mean escalator.

I mean a lot of things. :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Montague Tigg posted:

those guys were also Ralphs at sleeping

They all dreamed they were a 90's cartoon fictional idoit child? technically I think that means they dreamed of being in the sorta the future?

They must of been doing far more shrooms than we preaviously thought. Also they would of seen the future and rejected it, as like none of them started dressing in like 90's springfeild clothes or anything. Every night just dreaming of future times, waking up and going man the future sucks. Than getting drunk and pilliging a bunch if places.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dabir posted:

The blackface performer's name is Jolson?! I've been calling him Johnson!

Pretty sure your thinking of the US president who entertained people with his giant penis.

It was also seen on Looney Tunes in the hen farm scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh hey, Superintendent Chalmers finally got to see the aurora borealis, and they're about to get a bunch of deliciously steamed clams. Man, what an evening Chalmers is having!

Good for him.