Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Bobstar posted:

Here you are, Nelson

Should say:
code:
Milbarn__
      English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That's an unsettlingly hi-rez hans in panel 2 there.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That's just neat

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I was making random gifs for fun and I really like the way this one loops:

it looks like Lenny is confused about an endless army of angry Flanders.

The lady dressed like a gym teacher in the background is prime @offsimpsonspupils

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Can we get a season 1 black Smithers in there?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

SeANMcBAY posted:

They had poo poo down 100% by season 3 though, which is one of the best looking seasons imo.

When Flanders Failed is season 3 though and that episode is not good to look at.

(yes I know it was production season 2 shut up)

Say what you will about Klasky Csupo getting better, Film Roman legit did amazing work for like a decade.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I used to know some guys that worked with Harry Shearer for some voiceover stuff, apparently he's a giant prick. If I remember correctly, Christopher Guest was also a major rear end in a top hat when Spinal Tap cameoed in The Otto Show, so maybe McKean is the only good one.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

AHH F/UGH posted:

The way he swirls his torso when saying “creeeeeamy middles” is just so good. I can’t imagine the nightmare of trying to explain that to the Korean animators at Film Roman/Akom.

I was going to say the animation looks David Silverman as gently caress even though he didn't direct the episode but lol

Wikipedia posted:

Homer's sugar diatribe was pitched by Meyer off the top of his head and animated by David Silverman, who specifically asked to animate the scene after listening to Dan Castellaneta's performance.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I have absolutely no idea but this came to me at 4am.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Trabant posted:

I've been thinking about this a lot recently, you guys. Homer really did a number on the Stonecutters.

- The electric car is very much a thing
- Steve Guttenberg is no longer a star
- The US military has been releasing videos of UFOs

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Atlantis however remains off the maps. Anyway all those things happened after Homer killed the Stonecutters.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Apollodorus posted:

That was the joke.

... well I read that as "the Stonecutters really did a number on Homer."

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Stunt_enby posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI
idk the exact date on this but given the title i'm betting it was made pre-youtube

Pretty sure it was made on 9/12/2001.

edit I was wrong, it was more than a year!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=279782&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post273313137

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

alexandriao posted:

There's a societally defined period more or less. I think it's fair taste to at least wait a week. There are 4,000 people in hospital right now for serious injury and people are still being dragged out of rubble. This wouldn't happen if the victims were American, but feel free to point me to a thead of people doing photoshops of 9/11 one or two days after it happened, I'm alright with being proven wrong and then I'll shut up about it.

I agree that these jokes are in poor taste but out of curiosity I do want to find the 9/11 thread because my understanding is that people were absolutely 100% making jokes about it at the time. Like you used to be able to pay $9.11 to have your regdate changed to 9/11/01. Archives is hosed up and not working, but if anyone has a link to that thread it would be appreciated.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Rarity posted:

Yeah we were making jokes about it back then but we also thought saying the n-word and f-word was the height of comedy. Most of us grew up since then :shrug:

Well yeah, it was almost 20 years ago. Like that's the reason Lowtax stopped posting, he didn't grow up while the rest of the forum did. I was 20 and in college when I registered, now I'm 36 and a father of two.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Right next to Troy McClure with a flat top!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This is a neat post!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Jose posted:

Good lord what is happening in this post

edit okay I had to finish it:

Baron von Eevl fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Aug 13, 2020

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
No, it's great. Maybe a fourth panel where Homer and Marge are smiling, or the Krusty "That's right kids! HAMILTON POSTING IS DEAD!"

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

:neat:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
They definitely had the idea to do Mr Burns as the Vulture first and then tried to find other characters to flesh it out.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I love those ones because while they often don't hit they're usually weird enough to get a laugh out of me.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

EBB posted:

Interwoven sexual powers

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I kind of appreciate the "creativeness" of remixing scenes that heavily to write a new plot but Homer getting kidnapped and raped by Willy and then murdering him is dumb edgelord poo poo and there's no punchline. The one about Homer throwing Bart down a well is pretty good because it's not that out of line for Homer and the panel of him driving away happily is a good punchline.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This is good but the meter is off. Maybe "If he's kind and yella..." and "if he's thoughtful and brown..." ?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
How did I only just today realize you could switch Disney+ to show the episodes in the original 4:3 aspect ratio?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

super sweet best pal posted:

For a Season 12 episode I really like Skinner's Sense of Snow.

I remember it somewhat fondly too, but looking it up it's the same director and the same credited writer as the racehorse episode, so yeesh.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I'm seein double! Six references!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Topical memes!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable Mojo!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
God I love how early on they didn't have enough character designs laying around and they had to improvise. Later they could just throw like bumblebee man, just punch the ticket guy, and Ruth Powers into every crowd

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ikanreed posted:

"Way too big marge"

The ol WTBM is the way to go.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

BizarroAzrael posted:

I assume "Swooping cunts" is from some specific IRL thing?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

popewiles posted:

How do you copy/paste the text without losing the black border?

You could use this one:
https://frinkiac.com/caption/S07E09/1010709

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I'm very, very sorry.