Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was going to post this:

"Bump because I'm in Tokyo and played the two new songs added to the arcade version of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone. Slides are way harder on actual cabs because you have to actually time to held slides rather than just holding a button on the Home version. One of the songs kicks rear end but I forget what it was called, it has a bunch of slides in it. I only played it on Hard because I didn't want to waste my credits on sight reading a 9 Star extreme chart"

In the old thread but it got archived. When is US getting the dlc for Home version. Unless we did already, did it release alongside the New Photo Feature patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was into Audiosurf for a while. And Guitar Hero Live. Peace.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I was into Audiosurf for a while. And Guitar Hero Live. Peace.

i would always put my own songs into audiosurf after recording one to see how it played

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I was going to post this:

"Bump because I'm in Tokyo and played the two new songs added to the arcade version of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone. Slides are way harder on actual cabs because you have to actually time to held slides rather than just holding a button on the Home version. One of the songs kicks rear end but I forget what it was called, it has a bunch of slides in it. I only played it on Hard because I didn't want to waste my credits on sight reading a 9 Star extreme chart"

In the old thread but it got archived. When is US getting the dlc for Home version. Unless we did already, did it release alongside the New Photo Feature patch

Yeah, the two new songs were in the dlc with the photo mode. Sorry you left the country to play them.

https://twitter.com/cfm_miku_en/status/943485121071419393

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Is there any talk of a Rock Band Master Edition with the entire collective catalogue or are the music rights impossible for that, I miss playing here comes your man with my eyes shut

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Is there any talk of a Rock Band Master Edition with the entire collective catalogue or are the music rights impossible for that, I miss playing here comes your man with my eyes shut

thatll never happen, learn how to play custom songs and play rock band 3 forever

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Well in rock band for for ps4 I was able to
Import all my songs from 1 2 and 3 mostly but I don’t know if they let you do that anymore

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Also when is that cool dj max game coming out stateside

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Yeah, the two new songs were in the dlc with the photo mode. Sorry you left the country to play them.

https://twitter.com/cfm_miku_en/status/943485121071419393

Son of a bitch

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In training can you please buy me dj max respect while you are over there and I’ll google wallet pay you to ship it to me when you are home lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Britneys’s Dance Beat was an accessible if low in content introduction to the rhythm games genre. It’s Britney, bitch!

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Is voez worth the money?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

ddr is fun. I have a metal cobalt Flux pad. I think they're out of business now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you own a 3DS and like rhythm games you should own Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you own a 3DS and like rhythm games you should own Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
I love this game. I bought all the Chrono Trigger songs for it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

i must compose posted:

Is voez worth the money?

I love rayark's rhythm games but here's a tip: the base version of voez and deemo are both free to play on the phone so you can try them there first. I think buying the switch version is cheaper than buying all the dlc songs so i suggest trying it out on your phone or tablet or whatever and then buying it on switch if you like it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've been playing around with the rhythm doctor level editor. there's enough of a community around it so that there are a consistent number of levels being made. i'm still looking forward to the full game but people have been doing some really cool stuff with the editor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV3J_uP2790

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love this game. I bought all the Chrono Trigger songs for it.

get the live a live songs too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/shmups/status/951399801421090816

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

julian assflange posted:

Britneys’s Dance Beat was an accessible if low in content introduction to the rhythm games genre. It’s Britney, bitch!

I played this back in the day tbh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is a fantastic game and I need to get back into it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
level i made for rhythm doctor out of a song from LISA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_mtJ1oiNY4

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

yeah actually they will posted:

I love rayark's rhythm games but here's a tip: the base version of voez and deemo are both free to play on the phone so you can try them there first. I think buying the switch version is cheaper than buying all the dlc songs so i suggest trying it out on your phone or tablet or whatever and then buying it on switch if you like it

Switch actually has a demo too, I just noticed it today. I'll check it out later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The arcade version of this has two buttons...it's wild. They don't have any of the sequel game songs though, I just wanted to play X-2 and Lightning Returns music.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

does it have any TWEWY songs?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Calling and the battle music, both are DLC lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Yeah it has two DLC songs

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

No three minutes clapping? No someday? smdh

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

e: it’s probably still a very good rhythm game, not flaming

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
still playing ddr. i bought miku on the ps4 cause i was in the mood for controller rhythm game and its fun

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i like deemo on ios but how does it work on switch? is it touch only?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
probably, that voez game from around launch is touch only

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I just tried Voez and it didn't click but maybe I need to lay the Switch down on a surface or something instead of holding it and using my thumbs . I don't like the lanes moving around and being tricky

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Miku cab at mikado is incredible. It has its own little area and they hooked the game up to a bigass sound system with 2 subwoofers and smaller speakers behind you. If I ever own a house I'm going to recreate it for personal use

Weed goku
Aug 25, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
op go to a taito station and play these good games.

sound voltex - easy to learn and the difficulty ramp doesnt hit for a long time
jubeat - u will probaly like it if you like miku game
maimai washing machine - good as gently caress
dance evolution - you havent lived until you danced your heart out to daisuke and turn around to find 3 japanese girls filming you
groove coaster - very cool and fun
museca - came out after i left japan but anything will be better than beatstream

Weed goku
Aug 25, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
what happened to o2jam phone game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idr the name of it but a cool game I enjoyed was one I saw in a Sega arcade that was just a circular touch screen and it was kinda like gitaroo man but with touch controls, and sliding your finger over the holds as they spiraled out to the edge

Weed goku
Aug 25, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

In Training posted:

Idr the name of it but a cool game I enjoyed was one I saw in a Sega arcade that was just a circular touch screen and it was kinda like gitaroo man but with touch controls, and sliding your finger over the holds as they spiraled out to the edge

thats definitely maimai, i had a lot of fun playing that.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Elite beat agents was cool and I guess there was a sequel that never came out in North America?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

there were 3, ouendan, elite beat agents, and ouendan 2. each was better than the one before

• Locked thread