Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was going to post this:

"Bump because I'm in Tokyo and played the two new songs added to the arcade version of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone. Slides are way harder on actual cabs because you have to actually time to held slides rather than just holding a button on the Home version. One of the songs kicks rear end but I forget what it was called, it has a bunch of slides in it. I only played it on Hard because I didn't want to waste my credits on sight reading a 9 Star extreme chart"

In the old thread but it got archived. When is US getting the dlc for Home version. Unless we did already, did it release alongside the New Photo Feature patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Yeah, the two new songs were in the dlc with the photo mode. Sorry you left the country to play them.

https://twitter.com/cfm_miku_en/status/943485121071419393

Son of a bitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you own a 3DS and like rhythm games you should own Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

The arcade version of this has two buttons...it's wild. They don't have any of the sequel game songs though, I just wanted to play X-2 and Lightning Returns music.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Miku cab at mikado is incredible. It has its own little area and they hooked the game up to a bigass sound system with 2 subwoofers and smaller speakers behind you. If I ever own a house I'm going to recreate it for personal use

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idr the name of it but a cool game I enjoyed was one I saw in a Sega arcade that was just a circular touch screen and it was kinda like gitaroo man but with touch controls, and sliding your finger over the holds as they spiraled out to the edge

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Project Diva X is wayyyyyy easier than future tone, I'm gettin 5 Star Extreme clears on my first try on some of these songs. I wasn't expecting this to be like, an actual game with a plot though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was drunk at a lovely no name smoke filled over priced dive bar somewhere in Tokyo playing the bartenders iPhone and loving...Rin-Chan Now came on, nobody blinked, and then the next song played. This country is bonkers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 3DS rhythm heaven game is badass but I hope if they ever make a Switch one they try to do all new games for it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

finally got to check out the new photo editing stuff they added to future tone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to play thumper and Rez in vr

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

anyone play this series djmax? there's a ps version in the west now looks pretty cool 2me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku0PnO26dEo

There's a demo I just downloaded...will report back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's very fun, not sure how to use my 8 button stick with good layouts and it seems like a complicated game to get with on a pad but who cares. I'll wait for it to go on sale and buy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

have you been using a dualshock. i only have the demo for now but its been weird trying to acclimate my hands to it

• Locked thread