Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

So I'm trying to run to Detroit and try this thing out. Sounds like goons are not thrilled with it at the moment. I'm in Discord but nobody else is there. If you're on don't kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

Okay, now I'm at the spot that looks like Detroit from the OP. Found a big castle that said "Piss Off". How do I ask for a guild invite?

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

Fat and Useless posted:

I doubt anyone still plays.

Aw, drat! There is a glorious castle here. Can someone login and pronounce me king?

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

One other note: After 45 minutes of running, some guy ran up to me on horseback and invited me to join his guild. I told him I fight for Goondor.

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

Justin Tyme posted:

Might have been Chewy? He's still keeping up the good fight for Goons

No, he didn't know what I was talking about when I asked about goons. That was the first sign something was wrong.

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

I'm normally pretty easy going but feel like you goons hosed me on this one. OP needs to be updated to read nothing but "DEAD GAME, DO NOT BUY!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wazu
Jan 26, 2004

Simon Numbers posted:

reading the last page of the thread or asking in the discord would have solved this for you. No one plays but we check the discord.

Oh I know. I did join the discord, but I should have asked prior to paying 20 bucks if this was a dead game in Discord, or read the last page of this thread. My original point still stands. Update the damned OP.