Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the true tragedy of syria is all the bad posts its produced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

whats an aparppo?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/955505401117618176

if the turkish backed FSA keep on getting whipped like this Turkey is going to have to invade itself

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

erdogan dying would have probably set off a civil war in turkey tbh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/opinions_150987.htm

quote:

Keynote address by NATO Deputy Secretary General Rose Gottemoeller at the National Defence University in Istanbul, Turkey

Among all NATO Allies, Turkey is the most exposed to instability and turmoil stemming from the Middle East. Your country has suffered a series of brutal terrorist attacks and I want you to know that NATO stands in solidarity with Turkey in the fight against terrorism.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

well wrap it up guys, truly the kurds are done now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the resemblance... uncanny

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao owned.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

well clearly theyre more concerned with the giant chicken the kurds are invading turkey with

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ktde9nvp70

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what a patriot :patriot:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

man iran looking pretty dumb agreeing to not develop nukes right now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/handymayhem/status/982968962722955264

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ace of Baes posted:

Listen I'm not saying we should invade Iraq, I mean Libya, I mean Syria, Im just saying Something Must Be Done!!!

cnn owns now, its just four different #resistance cia spooks and Nat Sec Analysts chastising trump for not invading syria immediately

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i think assad is a monster rear end in a top hat and hopefully he dies insanely painfully and soon, and lol if you dont think the gov did the gassing, but our main priority as americans should be opposition to any sort of escalated intervention or invasion (unless its handing over weapons to the pkk, which would be good). bolton is the nsa, there is an extremely real chance of him wiggling his mustache at our retard president and getting another war so he can finally get an erection again.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Thug Lessons posted:

Everybody will pay a price to Lockheed and Boeing.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

clearly he didnt get the memo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tankie Tucker Carlson

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tankie Tucker

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/984123625157652493

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pretty sure grahams called for the death of every significant world leader since he was like 4 years old

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yet a lot of that "emancipatory left" supports assad because they see the only alternatives as jihadists :thunk:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you can tell assad is a genuine arab nationalist because he has the unequivocal support of westerners who want to genocide arabs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol tucker back to defending syria

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

He has farage on lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol at dore being amazed at dumb paleoconservatism

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you are stupid.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

how can someone be this dumb??

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wisdom

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Poster's Prayer

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i’m glad somebody’s got the balls to put an end to the last five years of assad genociding his own country with gas and bombs tbh

youre a moron

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

McFail

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

is "believer in American Renewal" the most lib way to say MAGA

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

MIchael McFail

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

really could have used a "crack a few eggs to make an omelette" reference somehow. just something about eggs. that man is an egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cargo cult posted:

glenn greenwalds had some pretty interesting takes on immigration himself

You mean this?

http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2005/11/gop-fights-itself-on-illegal.html?m=1

quote:

That was a 6 yrs ago: 3 weeks after I began blogging, when I had zero readers. I've discussed many times before how there were many uninformed things I believed back then, before I focused on politics full-time - due to uncritically ingesting conventional wisdom, propaganda, etc. I've written many times since then about how immigrants are exploited by the Right for fear-mongering purposes. I'm 100% in favor of amnesty, think defeat of the DREAM Act was an act of evil, etc. That said, I do think illegal immigration is a serious problem: having millions of people live without legal rights; having a legal scheme that is so pervasively disregarded breeds contempt for the rule of law; virtually every country - not just the U.S. insists on border control because having a manageable immigration process is vital on multiple levels. But that post is something I wrote literally a few weeks after I began blogging when nobody was reading my blog; it was anything but thoughtful, contemplative, and informed, and - like so many things I thought were true then - has nothing to do with what I believe now. 

That's why Obama cultists have to dig back 6 years into my archives to try to find things to discredit me.

why are libs always so disingenuous