Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Trigger's best previous anime
Kill La Kill
When Supernatural Battles become commenplace
Kiznaiver
Little Witch Academia
Gurren Lagann*
Panty and Stocking*
Space Patrol Luluculo
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
This show seems alright! The setting is neat, and I hope to see more character work later on. I really don't have much to say, the symbolism is there for sure, but there's not much to say if it'll deliver on any of the interesting parts of it or where it could really go. I will watch. The second episode

basically

dogsicle posted:

this anime isn't gay enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i like the one with candy cane stockings

its cute

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
pilot the eva and french kiss your partner

or another couple will have to do it again

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
this show is very het but 02 is hot so it's okay imo

love a girl whom hongry

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
not to be offensive but straight people suuuuuuuuuuuck

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Honestly, right now it's just kind of uncomfortable without any sort of thread making it worth watching. . I'm down with this mostly being a meditation on whatever kind of relationships they want to look at, with minimal robots, but right now so much about it just feels Weird, and not really in a way that's cool or interesting, for me at least. I say that tho, but it's one of the few shows this season that I almost instantly watched Episode 2 for so whatever I guess, it's just for how long.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i love it

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Parallax posted:

this is a show about a guy who struggles with impotency and can only get it up for lum

and well i can relate

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i like that the male rival just absolutely loving sucks

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
woman on the far right of that screenshot looks Pretty Cool

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I'd sit in the lower seat

use my rear end as a HUD

e: for content's sake, i'll say that Hiro is honestly the very least of my problem with this show. He's honestly written semi realistically, has a personal goal he wants to achieve and is doing the best he can do to get there, also he isn't a complete weirdo so I Like Him

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jan 21, 2018

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I love how much the dude sucks and I hope he either not problematically like he seems to with his partner, or he becomes a Cool Dude

and yeah #'s wise, he seems to be the worst in the group, a shame cause his mech is the coolest imo

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Hiro is literally like the most active dude in this show, what are you talking about. He got into a Fight and was stoked to prove himself, and trying to think of new things when his mech didnt work.

Desuwa posted:

People are saying to trust in Trigger but I don't feel that Trigger ever earned my trust.
for unrelated reasons, this is also kinda where im at

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

AnacondaHL posted:

couldn't resist

if possible, could you please tie these together

....and them make them avatar sized......

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Endorph posted:

on the other hand utena had its sexual stuff be super blatant while also expressing it in funnier/more interesting ways than a guy humping a realdoll

'dont think youre the only one that can turn into a car'
one of my favorites is there's just one episode where in all of touga's scenes he's holding like a large carrot or a small cactus up to his head

AnacondaHL posted:

it's a lot of frames, let me try a few things~
lmao, dont sweat it at all, thank you tho for indulging me lately

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Endorph posted:

i like that he not only does that, but they specifically have an arrow pointing to the small cactus he's holding and the much larger cactus sitting next to akio
it owns that they can do goofy stuff like this and nanami and juri talking about their balls, but stuff like the flashing STOP signs in the first Utena and Akio car scene can still be super chilling

AnacondaHL posted:

I enjoy the challenge

lmfao hell yeah, thank you

i'll try and remember to do this tomorrow

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

AnacondaHL posted:

I thought up an alternative loop that could also work:

I miss the lack of pause, but the more focus on getting it in her mouth is very welcome

DisDisDis posted:

I have to come clean about my motivation for watching this show

I dig chicks with horns

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
go on

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
if this becomes an anime about getting pegged by an oni girl, i'll finally admit trigger is good

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
[staring into the middle distance, mildly disassociating] i'd let unit 002 use my butt handles

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i have more followers than that guy and i follow way less people

so i say Trigger did EVERYTHING

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
that's just accurate

as a bottom, most bottoms are useless

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I have nothing to add to actual discussion but pretend I posted pictures of literally every male from Utena as we discuss toxic masculinity

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
if show blows past pegging and goes all the way to rear end eating, then aoty i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

DisDisDis posted:

Now that we've confirmed there's no pegging I think I can safely drop this

• Locked thread