Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i half buy it because there are always tons of war crime reports. when do those matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
musk, think? impossible. i doubt he could pass a turing test.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's the one good british columnist, possibly in history

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nichael posted:

Why does IHOP have a cryptocurrency

i think that's just a stamp card that they are calling cryptocurrency. that automatically makes it the best cryptocurrency of all time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
adams is such a comically strange man. it's too bad he's also a huge piece of poo poo.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
1. he was just wearing a camera on his head
2. he wet himself in that mcdonalds after they told him to leave
3. yospos bithc

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

When I die I will bequeath a container of my frozen sperm to all my closest friends for them to remember me by.

why wait?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, dying sounds like a great idea!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why would they be afraid of the events they are actively working toward?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
robots aren't sapient but there's little evidence that ceo's are, either.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you willingly read any of that thing you deserve all the anguish it caused you. what the gently caress did you expect

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dudes who consider themselves brilliant visionaries because they did well on tests in middle school absolutely hate the scientific method. the victorian scientific method of coming up with some random idea and then declaring it correct with no evidence suits them much better.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
welcome to amateur serial fiction

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you have favorite fan fictions you are very much a fanfic guy. own it or hide it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, and the kidnappers aren't great either

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, but tech bros are loving morons

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
don't forget the microplastics!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at its base accelerationism is trying to find joy in what is already happening all around you that you are helpless to stop. but well, people are dumb as poo poo. hi, i'm people.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if skeletons had tangible padding then they couldn't play their ribs like a xylophone. that's a step too far.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, i never realized my posts made for a good wedding present.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i remember when they used one of those to hunt down the diaper sniper. it was not actually useful because they were fruitlessly searching the woods. also, the diaper was just a completely unrelated poopy diaper they found and declared had to be proof the guy was nearby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fortunately, functional robot cops are completely fictional. they'll still be purchased as though they were not a ruinously expensive useless boondoggle, though. assassination drones are unfortunately not fictional at all.