Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

poo poo, does Fear and Loathing mention it??

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas posted:

"Adrenochrome,” he said. “You won’t need much. Just a tiny taste.”
I got the bottle and dipped the head of a paper match into it.
“That’s about right,” he said. “That stuff makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer. You’ll go completely crazy if u take too much.”
…..
“Jesus! What kind of monster client have you picked up this time? There’s only one source for this stuff….”
He nodded.
“The adrenaline glands from a living human body,” I said. “It’s no good if you get it out of a corpse.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

GWBBQ posted:

Is that the notoriously lovely techbro jet?

it’s a Cirrus Vision. I didn’t know techbros have a jet, but it’s the cheapest, lowest, slowest very light jet, and it has a lot of bells and whistles.

So probably, yes.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

I wish that were made of lasers. That’s just a cheap persistence of vision led display.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
I'd imagine if you lived in a decent sized city, had a gig driving (like Uber or Doordash) and a good omnidirectional antenna, you could probably rack that up in a year or two. Especially if you're also counting 2.4g and 5g networks as separate.

But again, the question is why. Even as a weirdass hobby, that's extra weird.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
https://youtube.com/shorts/CHiffGBncyE?si=-FNMb-n490aNLX24

Apparently I have no idea how to embed YouTube, but I feel like this is how every day is with a goose guard

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
Mine would do stuff like that until I cleaned the sensor. look up the model number and try that.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
They have guns mounted on them

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
I got prescribed amphetamines for adult ADHD.

It did nothing for the ADHD itself, but drat if it didn't keep me awake and improve my mood.

I was still scatterbrained to hell and back, but faster! And happier! (until the evening when it would wear off).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

you could try concerta, the extended release might help more. otoh i might be suggesting switching to adderall the next time I go in because I'd rather my day be frontloaded than all through

Already on it, working my way up the dosages. Got rid of the amphetamines because it was making me clench my jaw and giving me headaches, despite the plus sides.

Still not sure it's doing anything