Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

it's cool that the only idea silicon valley has is to make computer nerds rentiers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

MizPiz posted:

Just remember these are the same people that test their robots by bullying and beating the poo poo out them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

pretty cool that they're training the one robot to work in amazon warehouses

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

HorrificExistence posted:

uber elevate marketing is hellish

ahahahahahahaha

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I doubt it too but it’s not like their business is unaffected if a drivers car stops working.

if a driver can't drive they just fire that person and take on another soul desperate enough to burn an asset for petty cash now

only a handful of people outside of management tend to last more than a few months at a pizza place

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

hahahahahahahahaha

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nothus posted:

Just lol at iot poo poo. I'm completely baffled by people's drive to give a bunch of "move fast and break poo poo" companies unrestricted access to everything in their homes.

i'm still not clear on why people are voluntarily installing listening devices in their homes

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

where the gently caress is this "climate change shall scour all life from the face of the earth" poo poo even coming from

yeah, climate change is going to submerge a bunch of urban centers, and render a lot of farmland unusable for one reason or another. but it's not going to turn the soil to acid and the air into chlorine, nor is it going to kick off global nuclear war

no, the soil won't turn to acid, but the oceans will

https://www.hakaimagazine.com/news/the-shells-of-wild-sea-butterflies-are-already-dissolving/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
a whole page of the flimsiest immune systems i've ever seen

ya'll are gonna be swept away by the first wave of climate change-fueled pandemics