Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Krankenstyle posted:

sci-hub y'all

sci hub and libgen pride world wide

pay to support the actual authors when you can but until then get you some info any which way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

so a buncha garbage channels using unlicensed properties to kee kids mashing next video won’t be able to make money??

wowza!

tbf that was kinda the fuel for youtube’s rise to fame in the earlier days but lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

if google actually does deploy some sorta machine vision recognition of characters etc, vs just like matching hashes for audio copyright strikes or common filez studios submitted for takedown, it’s really gonna open google up more to the question of “so why can’t you do more about removing hate crimes guide video xyz by detecting swastikas (or at least move the videos into a moderation queue)?”

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

congrats on the destruction of the last remaining dinosaurs

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha oof

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hahaha wow I did not expect him to be thrown under the bus so quickly

maybe it’s not exactly a thrown under dynamic but all the same I’m surprised. he might legitimately feel gross about it given that tweet above

negroponte needs to go tho

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

mike12345 posted:

watch as most of our jobs get replaced with mesmerizing, seemingly-endless rhythm

https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1170656639235612673

a real shame someone will be out of a job standing for 12 hours each day on third shift for a few decades before being overcome with unbearable physical pain at 50 then kicked to the curb :[

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Krankenstyle posted:

piss book is real

the actual nyc yellow pages

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Taintrunner posted:

Oh, that’s cute. Pretty simple too, just green screening each player in every one of the five spots, and for the select screen too.

i was waiting for it to be a thing like where john cena broke through the wall but instead it was a mess of nfl players breaking out of that glass screen after being holed up in the touch sensitive box

dang

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hail

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

download the divor.cr app today

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

get that OUT of my face posted:

it's confirmed that bin laden was an avid player of pirated DS games, including New Super Mario Bros. and Animal Crossing

i hope someone in the world had one of his villagers move in and theres an animal neighbor from his town living day to day on someone else's DS :stoked:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

oh at first i thought it was a hot dog dispenser but then i got disappointed

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

nope nOPE NOPE!!!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

"we're bringing the office into your desktop so you can be with the people you work with"

nope

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that’s all in line with the stories of random game streaming peoples getting $1000 donations on a whim or w/e

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

now that’s subversive

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

afghanistan was invaded after much less accurate diagrams

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Third World Reagan posted:

re youtube adpocalypse

someone decided to upload random videos with random words to find out what is demonitized

here you go, the resulst

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ozg1Cnm6SdtM4M5rATkANAi07xAzYWaKL7HKxyvoHzk/htmlview?sle=true

lmao

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i dont need proof that the trump brand of people is very stupid

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Kurnugia posted:

for fucks sake

this costs extra

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha what the gently caress

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

is this a "millennials are killing the scotch industry, so lets put it in what they love. tide pods!" marketing idea????

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

they musta aged that idea in a bog because its a few years too late to be hip

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Larry Parrish posted:

the depressing part of that is I can think of a lot of uses for the waste product and almost none for the actual material. so capitalists won't make more than they need for gag gifts basically

its 2019 gags can be fun :shrug:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

GWBBQ posted:

I got it wrong, it's just polyvinyl alcohol, which changes its polymer structure when hydrated so all you have to do is make it thick enough.

quote:

With the advent of new technology surrounding renewable natural polymers, polyvinyl alcohol has become a highly lucrative due to its biodegradable quality, under certain microbial conditions.

does that include the rear end??

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao at how horny npr is for the good cops

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Alan Smithee posted:

inshallah we live in a society

wrong

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

did anyone say yet that drug research and the rest of science is largely publicly funded by the government who then sells off the rights to privately profit to some big pile of private capital??

because

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Main Paineframe posted:

lmao

this is the kind of tale you spin when you're explaining to your boss's boss's boss why your super expensive project team has failed to accomplish anything consequential, and are betting on the executive or general in question being dumb and gullible enough to fall for some real desperate bullshit

lol yeh this very much

if it was a success they wouldn't say poo poo. or its some stupid psyop playing chicken bullshit that won't change a thing. either way its an underling playing it up for a boss.

big brain national intelligence

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/1181677968273412099

meat used as meat :stoked:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

mysterious frankie posted:

If I worked for an office that somehow got around me and installed something like this I would move heaven and earth to figure out how to ssh into them from my laptop, push a scripted command to reboot them. Even if it’s technically impossible I’d figure out a way. It’d be the last thing I did before I snapped and quit, but I would take it as a matter of pride to not be paid to wander around resetting lightbulbs like the punchline in an Adult Swim short.

legitimately 100% thought the reset procedure was a joke the first time I saw someone post it

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

Bulb Reset Sequence:

Use this reset sequence if:

Your bulbs are running on firmware version 2.8 or later*
*You can find your bulb firmware version by tapping on the device in your C by GE app.

We recommend counting with Mississippi (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, etc.).

Start with your bulb off for at least 5 seconds.

Turn on for 8 seconds
Turn off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 8 seconds
Turn off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 8 seconds
Turn off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 8 seconds
Turn off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 8 seconds
Turn off for 2 seconds
Turn on
Bulb will flash on and off 3 times if it has been successfully reset.

TIP: If the factory reset above was unsuccessful, you might have an older version of the C by GE bulb. Please follow the instructions below to reset.

Bulb Reset Sequence – for older bulb version:

Use this reset sequence if:

Your bulbs are running on firmware version 2.7 or earlier
Start with your bulb off for at least 5 seconds.

We recommend counting with Mississippi (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, etc.).

Turn on for 8 seconds
Turn off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 2 seconds
Power off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 2 seconds
Power off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 2 seconds
Power off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 8 seconds
Power off for 2 seconds
Turn on for 8 seconds
Power off for 2 seconds
Turn on
Bulb will flash on and off 3 times if it has been successfully reset.

better than parody

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i would be cool with a bunch of lights here that i could choose the whole rainbow of colors from

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Krankenstyle posted:

trigger warning for them showing the actual pictures in the article :wth:

lol i wonder if monkey cells in my brain are firing after looking at that

prolly

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Larry Parrish posted:

moving a light switch is pretty easy actually. sure its annoying but if your guest room which sounds more like the guest deprecated free standing laundry room really is 30 years old it needs new sheetrock anyway, which is also annoying but not really hard or expensive so just do them both at the same time

very reasonable for people who rent hmm yes

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What in the gently caress

buttcoin

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Tubgoat posted:

Also
is patently false, Christ al-loving-mighty.

someone's jealous!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

drat thats subtle and weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Well, PG&E declined SF's (admittedly lowball) offer to buy out their infrastructure, I'm hoping another round of fines will push them into selling off assets.

gently caress buying them out

take it