Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are people asking their grown rear end man toy about religious concepts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This dystopia sucks can we get Venusian hell atmosphere started already so i can pretend to be Riddick escaping the prison

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im glad capitalism destroyed the bonds of serfdom only to make people gladly become tech serfs

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Boy I can't wait till its not only legal but normal for my employer to stick a house arrest anklet on me that sends an alert to HR if I take an 11 minute paid break, starting from the microsecond i leave my desk

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Look we can't afford to cut ties with Roundup. The bastards got market share.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The pointless digital camo with almost totally ineffective IR damping that gets immediately ruined by a month of washing and also costs $200 for what is basically a shittier version of Carhartt work clothes is pretty dystopian, too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think you can claim queer identity just because your posts are extremely gay

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Something tells me that particular twitter retard is stretching the truth

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Food Boner posted:

cvs-aetna

also what the gently caress is that a ketchup patty

It appears to be a slightly more solid version of a ketchup packet you pay for like a dumbass

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KiteAuraan posted:

Is that loving Master Shake in the bottom right?

Not nearly as good as the octopus

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finally, the logical conclusion of identity politics

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheeee posted:

i have no idea how actual leftist organizers havent given in to hopelessness and despair

From the ones I know IRL, they have for the most part

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Boy I can't wait to perform Voight-Kampff tests instead of hanging up immediately when I hear a recording

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we just need the face makeup from that one tv show that glows extremely brightly in the sub-red part of the spectrum so it blinds cameras

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lets all just become gas mask weirdos

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dont people who work around electronics manufacturing get exposed to the pcb etching acids and stuff. Thats p cyberpunk.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i grew up insanely internet poisoned and i didnt get steady access to it until i was 15. imagine growing up from a toddler with it lol

this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheeee posted:

its kind of funny that the reactionary right has figured out the internet better than the ostensibly progressive left

thats because the insane fascists are the only ones truly free of the liberal mind-virus

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's a reason real bulletproof vests strap around your entire torso and people wear fatigues under them.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The heart warming story of an SS officer and an undesirable bonding over a piece of foreign film

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Come to think of it thats basically the plot to The Pianist

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poopinmymouth posted:

So the gendering is just totally coincidental and happens to dovetail with society's roles for women/men?

is there a single culture today or in history that doesn't anthromorphize the earth as female. Literally everyone I can think of does

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I read it as a kid and didn't read anything about Gender Norms into it but uh, I grew up thinking they didn't exist because I didn't know anybody who fit them outside of advertisments, so

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you know its some silicon valley disrupting company doing it just because they expect people to care about the ratings. dominos has our own ratings system but we just ignore it. especially because the text of the feedback is about the store in general more often than not. or some guy trying to claim the pizza was late when it was at his house 5 minutes after it left the oven

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dominos rates anything that isn't a 4 or a 5 as 'negative' so lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats a big part of why our franchisee and his other stores basically ignore it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it's good that they're investigating it but it's bad because it's an isolated event and they're going to throw the driver away for 400 years and claim the tech was fine until it racks up an unmistakable body count

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quixotic1 posted:

Are cigarette butts even a major concern anymore; train them to harass vapers who cloudchase.

something like 30% of Americans smoke, and not smoke as in use tobacco products of some kind but like, actual cigarettes

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm with Bujold in that true equality for women can't exist without uterine replicators

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HorrificExistence posted:

only issue i see is that it could gently caress with abortion rights

Yeah but like, it's not like that'd be any different than now

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Being afraid of nazis is the wrong response so she owns

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so I guess the plan really was to just load the kids on an army truck and kick em off in TJ

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Main Paineframe posted:

well, they don't have much choice, since they apparently didn't even bother to note down which kid they took away from which parents

(because they never had any intention of reuniting the families)

edit: oops, apparently I'm wrong. they took records and then deliberately destroyed them for some reason

https://mobile.twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/1015058465096634368

they were probably destroyed specifically so it would be easier to sell them or leave them in the desert or whatever, knowing your average federal police agency

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whoever wrote this book must pay with their blood

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the people who dont understand that every free product and most paid ones on the internet are 100% designed from the bottom up as advertising platforms are incredibly stupid

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i dont even know what this is trying to say

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Main Paineframe posted:

aside from those, she also said that if the US wants Facebook to ban Holocaust denial, they should make Holocaust denial illegal, because social networks have no obligation to remove anything that doesn't directly violate US law

i mean, she's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you should be allowed to be a public nazi or whatever. my ideal cop free future is basically all street justice, all the time, so you have to prepared to be start a fight when you say some heinous poo poo