Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Crossposting BrutalistMcDonalds from the Alt-Right thread.
https://twitter.com/Bernstein/status/952996240488325120

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Socks4Hands posted:

gently caress i mean seriously i can't even describe what i experienced and then i sorta came back to consciousness with a vision of people going on bitcoin bodyheat farming websites to talk about what temperature they overclock themselves to in order to make more money mining bitcoin

"hey guys, what's the consensus on overclocking with induced fevers? i'm making some nice money at my regular old 98.6, but i sure would like to break even on my mining rig and bodysuit some time soon"

"Everybody seems to think 99F is safe, I mean it's some people's ambient body temperature. I've been trying to push past it a little bit recently, seeing a small but significant increase in my btc/day at around 99.6"

"YO BOYS ive been making MAD money at 100.3 which i CALCUlATeD to be the HIGHEST SAFE SUSTAINABLE TEMpERATURE"

"awesome thanks for the advice, what supplements and methods does everybody use to overclock?"

"Best solution we've found for the lowest money is to get yourself a disease like Brucellosis characterized by an undulating fever which can reach as high as 102 for several hours, but generally won't stay up there long enough for you to get brain damage. Obviously, the power fluctuations will cause problems for maximizing mining potential, but it's great bang for your buck once you put in the three months necessary to pay for the triple cocktail antibiotic treatment when you want to go back to stock clockspeeds."

"Yeah, we've had luck ordering unpasturized dairy products from a few family owned French farms with online shipping and an export license."

then there's just a forum called FURNACEHEADS (Medical Advistory) where everybody's at 100.5F or higher and talking about neuroprotectives

Microcenter starts selling PMA powder for DIY hyperthermia.

Lamebot has issued a correction as of 09:16 on Jun 12, 2018

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

That's Jeopardy.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
3d printed hand exploder

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
dying daughter unboxing video surprise egg

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://twitter.com/RocketNews24En/status/1063446652298645504

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Low Desert Punk posted:

having trouble discontinuing social media? Just have no friends :wink:

You've been deemed to carry a higher risk for suicide so your insurance premiums and credit score will be adjusted accordingly.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Food Boner posted:

like i keep saying its way better than us credit scores where more money = better than

if it doesn't come with a ranking monkey that tells me my worth as a person then no dice.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

https://twitter.com/dylanmatt/status/1103446884167880709

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

MonsieurChoc posted:

Malthusianism should be a bannable offense.

:agreed:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

as a new parent on the go will your service offer a baby harness?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I found a better design that doesn't discriminate:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Shear Modulus posted:

that looks like a believable cyberpunk bad guy. like a faceless minion enemy in a video game

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy did it already, lol. missed joke