Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Why did people think Spinster was Pick? One is insane and the other isn't.

Spinster is a dude behind the keyboard, hth

Spinster posted:

Well. I was really pissed off but now I'm not. I'm not a Pick alt, and I was quite upset to think that all my posts, pics, and threads were considered to be someone else's gimmick.
If anyone has the slightest doubt all they need to do is read any of my first big thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827057

Well you aren't Pick's gimmick, but you're a fictional character, and that's ok. Your descriptions of yourself give it away, they read like they were written one-handed (because they were).

Pivotal Lever fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spinster posted:

Speaking of Pick, I have not noticed her post since her probe ended and I hope she comes back soon.
pick wanes and waxes here on gbs, she'll probably come back with a good number of content threads or at least honeypots

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spinster posted:

Speaking of Pick, I have not noticed her post since her probe ended and I hope she comes back soon.

:thunk:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

a hole-y ghost posted:

pick wanes and waxes here on gbs, she'll probably come back with a good number of content threads or at least honeypots

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Could be dealing with a tulpa situation.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

I must say, the split personality theory is getting some real traction after this post.

We've been over this, it's done. Facts Are Useless put it in my rap sheet. I was trying to be nice. Pick writes much better than I do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tallgeese posted:

Could be dealing with a tulpa situation.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Spinster posted:

We've been over this, it's done. Facts Are Useless put it in my rap sheet. I was trying to be nice. Pick writes much better than I do.

Well, it is often said by split-off personalities that they aren't the other identity, and it's not technically lying on their part, and none of this is inconsistent with the theory, sooooo...

:bustem:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Pivotal Lever posted:

Spinster is a dude behind the keyboard, hth

Well you aren't Pick's gimmick, but you're a fictional character, and that's ok. Your descriptions of yourself give it away, they read like they were written one-handed (because they were).

Wrong. I'm me, just never written much.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tallgeese posted:

Well, it is often said by split-off personalities that they aren't the other identity, and it's not technically lying on their part, and none of this is inconsistent with the theory, sooooo...

:bustem:

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pivotal Lever posted:

Back this up.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Is this what you want to do?

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Spinster posted:

Wrong. I'm me, just never written much.

(That's what I'd say to keep the gimmick going too my man)

FYAD called it almost 2 weeks ago: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804573&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=119#post479829816

Keep it up, I enjoy your posts

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dr-a-ma

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Spinster=future pick??

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Wait, Spinster and Who What Now brought beer?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

It's like none of you have seen Split.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Or maybe you are a 51 year old woman. Who knows?

Bigpeeler broke my heart

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Spinster is good.

Other guy is good too, I guess.

I have no strong views on Norm MacDonald one way or the other because every time I see him I just start singing "Norm MacDonald had a farm" and I'm so loud I can't hear his jokes.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spinster posted:

I'm kidding! I don't think anyone's being serious about this, why does it bother you so much? You don't seem to dislike Pick and I gave you cancer immunity for basically nothing, I'm not sure how you're unable to take some gentle ribbing in stride. You can blast me or make fun of me or whatever, I'm not going to do anything, I'm just trying to have fun with you. There is literally no malice here

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

It's a joke

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm kidding! I don't think anyone's being serious about this, why does it bother you so much? You don't seem to dislike Pick and I gave you cancer immunity for basically nothing, I'm not sure how you're unable to take some gentle ribbing in stride

We're getting too close to the truth.

I say we're going about this all wrong. We're saying Spinster is Pick.

But, what if Pick is in fact a de-aged Spinster from an alternate timeline?

This makes Pick Spinster, not the other way around.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Like we can just stop, that's fine, but this is a comedy website and specifically the main subforum where we all make fun of each other all the time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick is Kim jong un. Spinster is trump

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Ok, I'll chill. gently caress, this alone should prove I'm a lonely old woman!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Blue Train posted:

Pick is Kim jong un. Spinster is trump

Puts a new spin on the "I'd probably have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un" bit.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Spinster posted:

Ok, I'll chill. gently caress, this alone should prove I'm a lonely old woman!

Yeah, me too. :wink:

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

We're all lonely old women here.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tallgeese posted:

Wanna cyber?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I never specified our collective sexual orientation.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tallgeese posted:

GBS: Lonely Old Women Looking for Pick

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I sugfest we have a sweet Pick VS Spinster showdown to see who is the true champion.

Spinster as Hulk Hogan.

Pick as Randy Savage.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tallgeese posted:

It's like none of you have seen Split.
What, they never bit ya where the Good Lord split ya???

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tallgeese posted:

I never specified our collective sexual orientation.

Are we not past such petty concepts. Welcome to the future. Welcome to love.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

It's a running joke about how dead this forum is when people refer to someone as a rereg. and also because lots of people rereg accounts. I've had plenty of mods think I'm someone's rereg (I wonder who) but I'm not and it doesn't bother me if people think that.im still super sick so if this isn't super lucid apologies in advance.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I do believe that spinster is female however I must say I really would love to see another grrrlsweatshirt type situation so open mind and all that

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
GBS: Give Beers to Spinster

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

It's a running joke about how dead this forum is when people refer to someone as a rereg. and also because lots of people rereg accounts. I've had plenty of mods think I'm someone's rereg (I wonder who) but I'm not and it doesn't bother me if people think that.im still super sick so if this isn't super lucid apologies in advance.

:thunk:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

hmmm I wonder who??? maybe someone...permabanned:waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gridlocked posted:

GBS: Give Beers to Spinster

I do miss drinking. Now would be an excellent time but fortunately I don't have any in the house, and nah...I got pretty outrageous when I drank.

• Locked thread