Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who am i
Tama Momochi
a poster on the somethingawful adtrw subforum
View Results

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This week’s wholesome episode explores bath salts, sharp nipples, and light spanking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
So Tama has a pair of lesbian Grandmas and appears to lean at least a little that way herself, right? I'm not the only one seeing it?

If so, cool. :3:

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

yeah im gay

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Onean posted:

So Tama has a pair of lesbian Grandmas and appears to lean at least a little that way herself, right? I'm not the only one seeing it?

If so, cool. :3:

i'm pretty sure literally everyone in this show is gay, no exception for tama

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm pretty sure Tama had a pile of yuri mags laying on her floor in one scene, while she played dating sims.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the mangaka has like an entire list of yuri precure doujins to her name

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Sweet.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Saki, but yeah. Saki is the mahjong manga by an extremely thirsty girl who dominates her manga with yuri subtext and sometimes just text. Also in the manga, no one wears underwear and oftentimes their clothes are barely clothes at all, like wearing a track jacket without pants or a kimono that's about to come unraveled at all times. it's one of the most impressive examples of "i'm getting paid to be horny so here we are" i've seen

anyways, the Slow Start mangaka has done over 80 doujins for Saki at this point so if you're familiar with that series you can definitely tell how it inspires her here.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

seems extremely normal and above board for these characters not to wear underwear

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the girl in the laced thighhighs is the best. she's a kugimiya rie char with a fleshfang whose mahjong performance is reliant on her taco powers

also the main team have the most normal designs, if you really wanted a good own you wouldve dug deeper

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I feel like these say enough but good to know it gets worse

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

DisDisDis posted:

I feel like these say enough but good to know it gets worse

You should read saki then watch saki then become a kawaii babe

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
CGDCT, CGDGT, whatever

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Namtab posted:

You should read saki then watch saki then become a kawaii babe

this is a twist I was not expecting

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Alas, it's impossible for me to become a kawaii babe

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

Alas, it's impossible for me to become a kawaii babe

is it though

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I tried reading it one time because space was raving about the latest chapteri n discord or something and the chapter image was a very sexually suggestive image of naked little girls so I went "huh" and went back to discord and called Erg a paedophile

e; anyway I'm sure it's very "cute" and "gay" and the sports matches are very interesting or w/e

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I liked this weeks episode

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I decided to watch it on a whim after not finishing the first ep and I like it better than the first ep. The grandmas are cute, and gay.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Namtab posted:

I liked this weeks episode

It’s very good and I’m happy everyone is finding girlfriends

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DisDisDis posted:

I decided to watch it on a whim after not finishing the first ep and I like it better than the first ep. The grandmas are cute, and gay.

dis what hosed up methods do you choose to consume media

that's like watching the second episode of shimoneta before the first and saying it's good because the first ep has a guy screaming about freeing dick

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DisDisDis posted:

e; anyway I'm sure it's very "cute" and "gay" and the sports matches are very interesting or w/e

DisDisDis posted:

The grandmas are cute, and gay.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
^that's the joke

The Colonel posted:

that's like watching the second episode of shimoneta before the first and saying it's good because the first ep has a guy screaming about freeing dick

well, I never watched another episode of shimoneta after the first one sucked so much. Well I checked the first episode out after seeing the first page of this thread when the season was starting and I lost interest really quickly but then I clicked on this thread today and people were talking about gay grandmas in the latest ep so I was like cool I'll try watching the latest ep and I did.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

Mods already freed dick

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Thie first half of Shimoneta was good though, so I can only assume Dis missed the social commentary and jokes like he missed the orcs in that Link picture...

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
There were definitely jokes in the episode I watched and there were definitely germs of a take about a sexually repressive society and neither of those things made me interested in watching another episode.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
On the other hand, I wanted to see a lot more of that Link picture :mrgw:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I will agree with Dis though that Saki seems very bad and kinda pedophilic from what I've seen of it though. At ther very least, the costumes are god-awful.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tama owns

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I finished the ep. It was fun. Especially liked the :effort: ghost stories. Gonna try episode 5 next.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I had a teacher look at my underwear in school and imo it's pretty hosed up for a show to make light of that.

Entirely unrelated I lost interest again.

e: I chuckled at "doped up gangbanger"

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i don't know where i expected this show to go in the beginning but it's gone further than i thought was possible

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
at this rate the last episode is going to be a 20 minute lesbian orgy

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Sindai posted:

at this rate the last episode is going to be a 20 minute lesbian orgy

That is the asymptote that all Manga Time Kirara shows gradually approach, but never cross

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Also, sensei has a stylish apartment.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

Also, sensei has a stylish apartment.

I like the wall clock.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Eiko sure is shooting her shot, huh