Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who am i
Tama Momochi
a poster on the somethingawful adtrw subforum
View Results

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I feel the like entire second episode was a setup for that "breakup" gag at the end. You know what? I'm fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Also what the heck is an ice cream vending machine doing on a school campus anyway. My high school didn't have anything like that.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Sindai posted:

at this rate the last episode is going to be a 20 minute lesbian orgy

That is the asymptote that all Manga Time Kirara shows gradually approach, but never cross

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Also, sensei has a stylish apartment.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Slow Start is most similar to Yuru Yuri and New Game! in that the canon pairing is Everyone x Everyone Else

• Locked thread