Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who am i
Tama Momochi
a poster on the somethingawful adtrw subforum
View Results

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Tama

te

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This show feels like somebody threw a few issues of Manga Time Kirara into a blender and made a nice tasty smoothie out of it.

And, hell, it is indeed tasty.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Eiko sure is shooting her shot, huh

I wonder what Kamu thinks about all of this

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The whole show's just really well acted and animated all around. I really liked Eiko's insistent "Oh-hai-i-yo-go-za-ii-ma-SU!" the next morning.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Agronox posted:

So, the red-eyed salmon onigiri girl... why does she grab Tama and run off? Or rather, I assume she runs off because she's embarrassed, but what's Tama got to do with it? (got to do with it)

I think I saw a twitter thread somewhere that basically said that it's a nigh-intranslatable pun of some sort, though I forget where I saw that or what the specifics were.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Sindai posted:

Are you saying they had...a close game of mahjong? :blush:

I laughed

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yuyushiki is probably the closest comp I can think of.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The whole scene with Eiko in Kiyose's apartment definitely read like something out of a doujin to me.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

Slow Start is its own douj.

Perhaps the same could be said of all fiction

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Kamuri insisting that the hole was for your tail is doing nothing to curb my impulse to assume that she's literally just an older Kanna Kobayashi.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I appreciate Shion's first suggestion to Hiroe being to unbutton her top

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Nephthys posted:

I wish this show was about Eiko tbh. Shes so drat smooth.

I like how Eiko literally can't not put the moves on whoever she's sharing a scene with. I don't think she even knows she's doing it sometimes.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I appreciate Tama's supportive Grandmothers :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This show is basically a Manga Time Kirara smoothie. And that's a pretty good thing to be, as it turns out.

• Locked thread