Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who am i
Tama Momochi
a poster on the somethingawful adtrw subforum
View Results

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Have people besides SHAFT finally figured out colored linework looks good as hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

seems extremely normal and above board for these characters not to wear underwear

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I feel like these say enough but good to know it gets worse

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Namtab posted:

You should read saki then watch saki then become a kawaii babe

this is a twist I was not expecting

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Alas, it's impossible for me to become a kawaii babe

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I tried reading it one time because space was raving about the latest chapteri n discord or something and the chapter image was a very sexually suggestive image of naked little girls so I went "huh" and went back to discord and called Erg a paedophile

e; anyway I'm sure it's very "cute" and "gay" and the sports matches are very interesting or w/e

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I decided to watch it on a whim after not finishing the first ep and I like it better than the first ep. The grandmas are cute, and gay.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
^that's the joke

The Colonel posted:

dis what hosed up methods do you choose to consume media

that's like watching the second episode of shimoneta before the first and saying it's good because the first ep has a guy screaming about freeing dick

well, I never watched another episode of shimoneta after the first one sucked so much. Well I checked the first episode out after seeing the first page of this thread when the season was starting and I lost interest really quickly but then I clicked on this thread today and people were talking about gay grandmas in the latest ep so I was like cool I'll try watching the latest ep and I did.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
There were definitely jokes in the episode I watched and there were definitely germs of a take about a sexually repressive society and neither of those things made me interested in watching another episode.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
On the other hand, I wanted to see a lot more of that Link picture :mrgw:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I finished the ep. It was fun. Especially liked the :effort: ghost stories. Gonna try episode 5 next.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I had a teacher look at my underwear in school and imo it's pretty hosed up for a show to make light of that.

Entirely unrelated I lost interest again.

e: I chuckled at "doped up gangbanger"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
NTR...

• Locked thread