Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who am i
Tama Momochi
a poster on the somethingawful adtrw subforum
View Results

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Namtab posted:

I'm glad that the premise of this show is her lying to her froends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This week’s wholesome episode explores bath salts, sharp nipples, and light spanking.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
CGDCT, CGDGT, whatever

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Namtab posted:

I liked this weeks episode

It’s very good and I’m happy everyone is finding girlfriends

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
So, the red-eyed salmon onigiri girl... why does she grab Tama and run off? Or rather, I assume she runs off because she's embarrassed, but what's Tama got to do with it? (got to do with it)

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Ah, tough puns, the bane of any English-speaking anime comedy fan.

I also feel like this show is underwatched :mad:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

(somebody has an album of all of them, here: https://imgur.com/a/Ob2yb )

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I was trying to think of a “if you liked THIS, you might like Slow Start” and the best I could come up with was Kiniro Mosaic.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Part of the fun of this series is asking yourself during the episode, "How thirsty will this be?"

A shame to see production values declining though.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Shion is right, it is adorable.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Sorry Eiko, you may be good, but sensei is now 2-0.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
when you find out there's only one episode left

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
hana chan is growing up :qq:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Sindai posted:

The manga does the same thing almost every panel Shion is in.

Anyone else reading it? The translations aren't as far as the end of Season 1. Tama is a bit more of a perv and it's like Sensei's personality changed when she cut her hair (as the result of a jigsaw puzzle accident?!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
manga_irl

• Locked thread