Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nah
Mar 16, 2009

Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
nah

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

If she calls trump a pussy I'll support her

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i mean she's better than basically any other dem but it's never gonna happen

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
she should be bernie's VP pick if ellison declines

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

bump_fn posted:

she should be bernie's VP pick if ellison declines

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao can you imagine the incredible discomfort from Mike pence

nah
Mar 16, 2009

tulsi2020.com

quote:

Voters Are Morons

- Jimmy Carter: A kind and decent peanut-farmer from Georgia who was elected only as a reaction to the scandal of the Watergate era.

- Ronald Reagan: A champion of decency and old-fashioned concepts like Virtue and Nobility. He proudly decried the killing of babies and the evil of Communism.

- George Bush 41: A shadow of his predecessor, he brought no great shame to the country. Even so, he will never be memorialized on Mount Rushmore.

- Bill Clinton: The consummate politician, he possessed charm and wit. Some refer to him as the first Black president. He ultimately compromised (triangulated) with the Republican party in a massive overhaul of the Welfare system.
George Bush 43: This president entered office with the intention of being the “Education” president. When 911 happened, we discovered that there could probably be no better leader at the helm. Bush was decent and God-fearing, but he took very active military action in Afghanistan to combat the growing threat of militant Islam. Oh yeah, he also decided to bring democracy to Iraq–despite the fact that Iraq was a fake construct of WWII and could never accept American liberation as anything other than another wave of The Crusades.

- Barack Husein Obama: America proved to be a fickle mistress when it chose a Muslim president to defend America from the scourge of worldwide jihad. He never held a job, and he never participated significantly in his partial term as a Senator. His was elected simply because he was a Black man who could read a teleprompter and exuded a certain professorial steadiness. In fact, he was just a radical Alinsky-ite who tried to destroy America because he considered the country to be irreparably flawed. His wife passionately despised/despises America.

- Donald J. Trump: What is the antidote for a leader who despises everything that makes America exceptional? The country needed someone who would stop speaking like a politician. In the campaign, he dispatched Lyin’ Ted, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, and Low-Energy Jeb Bush. Trump simply loved America without any pretense; Hillary wanted power for herself, and she only cared about L.A., New York, and other urban centers. She always appeared ill-at-ease in an Iowa county fair. There is a well-known map of the 2016 election (by district) that demonstrates Trump’s popularity. It explains the reason that our founders brilliantly conceived of the Electoral College. Without that ingenious political feature, 20 million communists could live in New York and L.A. and impose their hatred of productivity on Iowa and Nebraska.

- Tulsi Gabbard: America will have a female president eventually. And America is blessed to have so many excellent choices that are not named Hillary. America needs a steady and strong leader. America needs someone who has a military background and does not ridicule our brave soldiers. America needs someone who has amassed some legitimate legislative experience, and someone who is well-liked by her constituency. Identity politics is not the solution to the ills of our nation, but Rep. Gabbard does bring an Asian flavor to the table. No further words are necessary to introduce this candidate. She is genuine and kind and young and attractive. And, as a representative of our 50th state, she also possesses a special connection to Asia that has been lacking in our country. And this century will certainly revolve around China, India, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yes! Another US president that is committed to give Israel more missiles to blow up arabs is what the country needs.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
love to support a genocidal dictator in syria

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Corny posted:

love to support a genocidal dictator in syria

:same:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is a great test to see who's a smoothbrain liberal ty op

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
assad thing is kind of a deal breaker, sorry

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Plutonis posted:

Yes! Another US president that is committed to give Israel more missiles to blow up arabs is what the country needs.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
tulsi a snack but also a hindu nationalist

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

tulsi a snack but also a hindu nationalist

A land of contrasts

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tulsi is bad but also less bad than 90% of dems

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Yossarian-22 posted:

Tulsi is bad but also less bad than 90% of dems

Yeah, I mean there are things to criticize about Tulsi's foreign policy views but she's actually one of the least hawkish Dems, because the average Dem is a lunatic warmonger that supports insane things like the Yemen war.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tulsi is definitely less hawkish than almost anyone else in the House, but Libs have convinced themselves that she's Abuela for some reason.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

i hope Tulsi gets her wish and Trump sits down to negotiate with Kim Jong Un

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

nah posted:

i hope Tulsi gets her wish and Trump sits down to negotiate with Kim Jong Un

if tulsi’s pro ending the world she’s jumping up to first on my power rankings tbqh

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I think it's time America had its first Peronist president.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Tulsi 'Muslims suck but also we should murder fewer of them' Gabbard 2020

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

nah posted:

- Ronald Reagan: A champion of decency and old-fashioned concepts like Virtue and Nobility. H

stopped reading this entire thread right here

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

she certainly is.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
love too massacre the musselman

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The other was a 2015 interview with Ozy, in which she confirmed that her personal views on gay marriage and abortion hadn’t changed, just her view on whether the government should enforce its vision of morality.

tulsi is just tim kaine but for gay marriage

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I think it's time America had its first Peronist president.

is ross perot still alive let's bring back that lil fucker

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

assad thing is kind of a deal breaker, sorry

Instead of supporting Assad, other Dems wish they could kill all those people instead.

reignonyourparade posted:

The perfect centrist candidate.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

is ross perot still alive let's bring back that lil fucker
Holy poo poo he's still alive

I looked it up.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
mahalo bitch

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The perfect centrist candidate.

Literally the opposite of the centrist position, which is "we need to make sure we murder as many muslims as possible but in a non-racist way."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Literally the opposite of the centrist position, which is "we need to make sure we murder as many muslims as possible but in a non-racist way."

I guess we really did miss George Bush.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Gabbard also seems like she'd be down with Duterte

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I guess we really did miss George Bush.

https://twitter.com/jebbush/status/644542458735525888?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Two out of three Presidents would be Hawaiian..........have the Russians subverted Hawaii?? #resist #Pineapplegate

• Locked thread