Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

oldskool posted:

He set up a TASbot for it but it desynced/clipped through the floor

Shouldn't have set it to any%, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

site posted:

Would you mind explaining what free enterprise is/does at the outset, i actually just came here to ask the thread but if you can do it on stream i can wait :)

It gives you the airship at the beginning of the game, and randomizes the location of bosses, key items, and which characters join you where.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

KariOhki posted:

The RPGLB 2019 games list is out!

https://rpglimitbreak.com/games (if you see demon chocobo, refresh, site is being hammered)

Nice, looks like a lot of awesome games and runs.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

ElegantFugue posted:

Anyone here remember those Mega Man X4 Boss intro screens people were posting like mad during the SGDQ2018 thread? Were those made using a generator? Anyone have a link to it?

No generators I could find, but there is Sierra Death Generator which also got a lot of meme usage.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

New SummoningSalt. Kinda interesting in how the game's mechanics work but still one of the weaker videos for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XkKufyIiAY

Just finished watching that. I swear I could watch him explain just about anything.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Oh some of these runs are gonna be rad. Here's hoping they'll upload them onto Youtube since I'm gonna be at work during some of them.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

heehee posted:

zfg just showed off the new oot 100% LOTAD he made to demonstrate the new route - 2:57:59. crazy rear end poo poo homies.

Here's the link to it if you don't want to look it up yourself.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

What's the worst gdq run and why

Not worst as in the person just messed up or the runner wasn't able to pull off any tricks but worst as in a combination of the run being bad, the runner being bad, and just the whole thing being miserable.

The ty the tasmanian tiger run comes to mind but I'm sure there are probably worse. I heard there was a really bad halo run once too but idk anything about it.

The one that comes to mind for me was a run of Trials Evolution with no game music and pretty nonexistent commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Power Up With Pride '24 schedule is up.