Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What kinda chip you got in there – a Dorito?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Weird Al ftw.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Yes, and it boots up in about a day and half.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
if i ever meet u, i'll control alt delete u :twisted:

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Yeah, I envied my friend's Commodores back in the day, and Amigas after that.

But
and provided experiences that, decades later I wouldn't trade away.

** Can't find box art for Trash-80 version of Rogue, but it was the same.

Bell_ fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jan 20, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Bell_ posted:

Yeah, I envied my friend's Commodores back in the day, and Amigas after that.

But
and provided experiences that, decades later I wouldn't trade away.

** Can't find box art for Trash-80 version of Rogue, but it was the same.

That’s a sick cover

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i miss when computer guys did Whitening of Rap Lyrics and made browser extensions instead of sarcastically hugging their own children and creating virtua currency

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yet again the SJW PC Blackshirts have taken away another part of are culture and made it forbidden. *trys slamming a 7.62mm magazine into a pump action shotgun and puts a laser sight on bckwards* Enougn is enough.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Yet again the SJW PC Blackshirts have taken away another part of are culture and made it forbidden. *trys slamming a 7.62mm magazine into a pump action shotgun and puts a laser sight on bckwards* Enougn is enough.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i miss when computer guys did Whitening of Rap Lyrics and made browser extensions instead of sarcastically hugging their own children and creating virtua currency

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

silently mouthing the words to this song when my c++ prof loads it up on youtube to demonstrate that he’s a “fun” teacher

• Locked thread