Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Is the android port any good? Have heard mixed things about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Hackan Slash posted:

The delay is caused by linking to your Google account, if you don't it loads basically instantly. You have to decline linking every time though

I followed a guide to turn off the Google account linking and now the mobile app works great.

The downside is that my productivity at work is now hosed.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Relyssa posted:

Does this turn it off for every app, or just STS? Assuming the latter, please share, as I'd love to not have to decline linking every single time.

You can turn it off by game in the Play Games app on Android. Go to settings, change account for game and then de-link StS.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I beat the heart! Been trying on and off for a year.

Ironclad, got Feed as a starting card and chomped my way through the entire spire to 140 hp. Demon Form and Limit Break did the rest.

My girlfriend who's never beaten the heart is very jealous.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Just had a bonkers Silent build. Double-effect potions, potion belt, guaranteed potion after every fight, 3 x upgraded Alchemist. Just hucking bottles of whatever at everything and guzzling them constantly.

Went into the Heart with three Fairy in a Bottles and wiped it out no prob.