Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Marcus Vick seems to be back in the dogfighting game.

https://www.instagram.com/mv5/

https://t.co/PbHPnmzDNT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I want to gently caress a football. hut hut hut hut hut

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Those dogs look extremely unhealthy if you know what I mean #DesignerBullys

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The ears look cut, a sign of dogfighting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of those dogs, you might look at them and go, "bully dog? more like bullfrog. They only can hop to move around due to their hosed up body. I wish i could sell those dogs and make a lot of money and buy loads of nintendo cardboards"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Cavauro posted:

some of those dogs, you might look at them and go, "bully dog? more like bullfrog. They only can hop to move around due to their hosed up body. I wish i could sell those dogs and make a lot of money and buy loads of nintendo cardboards"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is Ron Mexico back too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hippo bullies are disgusting, unhealthy sacks of cancer and congenital issues sold to idiots who think wobbly bowls of jelly are intimidating. They also sound like a chihuahua with a serious sinus problem when they bark.

They are everything bad about 'fashionable' dog breeding. As bad as purse dogs and -poo things.

• Locked thread