Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Absolutely not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdRhcwIRBE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

GaussianCopula posted:

Easy money.

Given that the opposing team will not try to hurt you but instead just punch the ball out an easy turnover.

What about when they find out you're a nazi?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Here's another angle of that Philly dude running into the pole.

https://www.facebook.com/100007645365256/videos/1949505841980909/

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What about when they find out you're a nazi?

Tell Oday Aboushi about his thoughts on sinking ships full of refugees then have them line up across from each other on the snap

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

you didn't outlaw sliding in this scenario, so hell yea I'm pulling up my little league skills the moment someone gets within 10 yards

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Here's another angle of that Philly dude running into the pole.

https://www.facebook.com/100007645365256/videos/1949505841980909/

lol

He's lucky he didn't get seriously hurt when he fell against the side of the train itself though

Nosre posted:

you didn't outlaw sliding in this scenario, so hell yea I'm pulling up my little league skills the moment someone gets within 10 yards

Or fumbling. "Whoopsie, butterfingers" I say as the ball squirts away and I make no effort to jump on it

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Intruder posted:

If you in your current level of physical fitness were offered by an NFL team to be paid $1 million but in exchange you have to return a real kickoff, no kneeling or touchbacks or going OOB allowed, would you do it?

Yes.

I'd lateral at the first opportunity.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fine, for $1 million and you have to do your drat best to actually make the catch, would you let Peyton Manning throw you a slant over the middle against a real NFL defense

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Intruder posted:

Fine, for $1 million and you have to do your drat best to actually make the catch, would you let Peyton Manning throw you a slant over the middle against a real NFL defense

It depends on the cost of my inevitable medical bills

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

If you in your current level of physical fitness were offered by an NFL team to be paid $1 million but in exchange you have to return a real kickoff, no kneeling or touchbacks or going OOB allowed, would you do it?

Yes because there's no chance I actually catch it and therefore I'm clean and clear.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Intruder posted:

ol' noodlearm might not get it anywhere near me but still don't want to take that chance

though to be fair my drat best probably means i'm five feet away from where i'm supposed to be and looking the wrong way

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Intruder posted:

What version of Manning are we talking about here? The one with a laser rocket arm, or the one who'd throw up a wobbly duck?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
should change it to brett favre, so you get broken fingers from the pass too

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Intruder posted:

Mhh, I'd probably get blocked by some CB at the line of scrimmage, never making it anywhere near the danger zone, so sure.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

Yeah because I'm so out of shape I'll pull a hammy coming off the line and not get killed by the defense.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Yeah, because I'm not Austin Collie and Peyton seemed to have it in for him with those throws. Everyone else was okay with them!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Intruder posted:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/collie/

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

The autopsy results on Cortez Kennedy were released; he died of drat near everything

:smith:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

whypick1 posted:

The autopsy results on Cortez Kennedy were released; he died of drat near everything

Turns out the Mr Burns health plan doesn't work

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Man, we all die, but 48 is way too loving young to meet the reaper

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

whypick1 posted:

I can't help wondering what the life expectancy for a defensive lineman is. It can't be great with the diet required to maintain weight.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Yes because there's no chance I actually catch it and therefore I'm clean and clear.

What if it was against the Bengals defense

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Intruder posted:

What if it was against the Bengals defense

Then Burfict would probably try to recreate that one scene from The Exorcist with your head.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Philip Rivers has pulled out of the pro bowl

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
No one say it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

PULLING OUT HUH FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

WOOO

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

No one say it

I can't help it

Something something the first time he's pulled out

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Intruder posted:

I can't help it

Something something the first time he's pulled out

Spoeank beat you just like Rivers never has because that's a sin in God's eyes.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I assume this means Alex Smith gets to go, good for him. He deserves it this year.

e: also

Intruder posted:

I hope Alex Smith is competing again

More Alex Smith dodgeball.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Intruder posted:

Or fumbling. "Whoopsie, butterfingers" I say as the ball squirts away and I make no effort to jump on it

With that attitude you could get the starting QB job on the Panthers.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdt5Z1K6AU

Feel good movie time (stop watching at 10:00)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I see some media outlets have started the annual "Patriots are underdogs as its them vs the world" bullshit.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

I see some media outlets have started the annual "Patriots are underdogs as its them vs the world" bullshit.

Peter King had an angle this week that Brady feeds on nobody believing in him. Nobody.

Imagine playing that card with literally the greatest quarterback ever with more rings than anyone.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Peter King had an angle this week that Brady feeds on nobody believing in him. Nobody.

Imagine playing that card with literally the greatest quarterback ever with more rings than anyone.

yet people keep counting out touchdown tom!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think like 75% of my hating the Pats is due to how terrible Boston sports media is

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think like 75% of my hating the Pats is due to how terrible Boston sports media is

have you looked at Tom Brady's stupid face? Because that's gotta be at least 40%.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

whypick1 posted:

This is basically my father except he'll be 68 in two weeks and is 5'5. :smith:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

And less games of Romo :smith:

The more I see Tony the more I like him. And I liked him from when he started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Thursday games were some stinkers this year but next year will be different!

• Locked thread