Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I apparently share a birthday with popular legends such as Guy Fieri, Silento and Ray Rice. If I could get us all together in a room I'd probably lock the doors until the oxygen ran out and we all drifted into an endless sleep. However, instead of doing that, I'm going to eat fish fry tonight.

Who do you share a birthday with and what would you do with them if you could?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Happy birthday OP, I hope you have a great day!!! (:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ruggan posted:

I apparently share a birthday with popular legends such as Guy Fieri, Silento and Ray Rice. If I could get us all together in a room I'd probably lock the doors until the oxygen ran out and we all drifted into an endless sleep. However, instead of doing that, I'm going to eat fish fry tonight.

Not doxxing myself, but happy birthday OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i share a birthday with forums poster AMINAL we were both born on the same day and the same year we are practically twins!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nooner posted:

The Bloop posted:

Not doxxing myself, but happy birthday OP

Thanks friends, this is exactly what I wanted out of my birthday thread. I'm voting 5 right now, but I credit that to both of you

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nooner posted:

i share a birthday with forums poster AMINAL we were both born on the same day and the same year we are practically twins!

Either you are the same poster or you two ought to become roommates in some wacky Fox sitcom.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
happy birthday guy fiere!

not you op, you dont get to ride the gravyboat it's for the birthday boy

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It’s Guys birthday? Whoa, happy birthday to him! Maybe this thread should be changed to the Guy Fieri appreciation thread? Mods can we get a title change?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Kuato posted:

It’s Guys birthday? Whoa, happy birthday to him! Maybe this thread should be changed to the Guy Fieri appreciation thread? Mods can we get a title change?

that would be a great birthday gift

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Way to go gettnig born OP. gj!

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
I share a birthday with Jacob. I don't remember his last name, we were in middle school together.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Congratulations!

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Happy birthday sir!

I apparently share a birthday with Kate Upton, Elizabeth Hurley, Prince Philip and Princess Madeleine of Sweden. We're a classy bunch in June. :cool:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
happy bday OP

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I share a birthday with a couple hundred million other people.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
lemme tell you about the birthday paradox

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't share my birthday with anyone, I'm a very special boy!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guy *FIERI* (says it super authentic-like)

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

Happy birthday OP! I share my birthday with Clint Eastwood, which is pretty cool.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I only ever met one person with my birthday who is a guy an ex-girlfriend was still hung up about while we were going out. She dumped me almost immediately after finding out.

Happy birthday Grigori Rasputin

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

how old you now OP

what you get

also happy bday

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was born on February 29th, a leap year. February 29th, 1988. My first birthday was in 1992, my second in 1996. I'm looking forward to my 8th birthday in 2020.

This is literally hell on Earth. I am 7 years old but mentally and physically am 28. I have to attend every grade of elementary school 4 times. I was in preschool for 4 years. That's the law, simple as that.

I think about suicide but nobody is going to sell a gun to an 8 year old boy, and I'm not yet able to get a driver's license to drive off a cliff. I tried drowning myself but my parents make me wear water wings in the pool since I'm still young, so I kept bobbing up.

Whoever created leap years is hopefully burning in Hell for the nightmare he or she inflicted upon this world.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
go to Ralph's and get a strawberry cake.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

I was born on February 29th, a leap year. February 29th, 1988. My first birthday was in 1992, my second in 1996. I'm looking forward to my 8th birthday in 2020.

This is literally hell on Earth. I am 7 years old but mentally and physically am 28. I have to attend every grade of elementary school 4 times. I was in preschool for 4 years. That's the law, simple as that.

I think about suicide but nobody is going to sell a gun to an 8 year old boy, and I'm not yet able to get a driver's license to drive off a cliff. I tried drowning myself but my parents make me wear water wings in the pool since I'm still young, so I kept bobbing up.

Whoever created leap years is hopefully burning in Hell for the nightmare he or she inflicted upon this world.

mods please ban the 7 year old

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey hey
it's your birthday
hey hey
go out and play
hey hey
if you just stay and post all day
hey hey
you'll turn into tim mcveigh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Eat some cake and ice cream op and get so fat that people laugh at you and you cry about it and throw yourself off a bridge but the fat cushions your fall and you just sort of fat-bounce off if a passing boat that was going under the bridge at the time!

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
hbd
:tipshat::tipshat::tipshat:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ruggan posted:

No one cares its your birthday Guy Fieri, nice try

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Diners drive ins and dives is a legit good show. Guy fieri deserves the birthday thread not the douchy op.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
of course, honey, I'm wearing a condom
APRIL FOOLS!
~8.5 months later~
Ruggan is born

wait that's 9.5 months how long were you in the oven OP

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Cantaloupe posted:

I don't share my birthday with anyone, I'm a very special boy!

The true alpha male

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No one cares its your birthday Guy Fieri, nice try

my frosted white tips are quivering in anger

Bloodplay it again posted:

of course, honey, I'm wearing a condom
APRIL FOOLS!
~8.5 months later~
Ruggan is born

wait that's 9.5 months how long were you in the oven OP

I guess my dad was just really bad at keeping track of what day/month it was??

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hbd, nword

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Ruggan! Hope it's a great one. ☺

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

This but unironicly

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Happy birthday op. Now look to the person on your right and then to the person on your left. It's a safe bet one of them has a birthday too.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Dick Boat
Jul 3, 2009

Pulse Demon

I share my birthday with Timothy McVeigh, William Shakespeare, and JOHN CENA

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Aquarian, huh? You're in good company. Not as cool as being a Pisces, but at least you have a fish avatar!
Happy birthday, to you! :)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dick Boat posted:

I share my birthday with Timothy McVeigh, William Shakespeare, and JOHN CENA

Which one are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007