Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Reality Loser posted:

I was tempted to add a 'free from homework explanation' line to my d&d post but I don't have a problem with your CI probies. It's more about the d&d thread being very very unchill, and I know we already have a few canadians who post in cspam.

i have no idea why there is a group of people who so vehemently defend bad posting in the other thread but am willing to read someone's explanation of it. the whole thread culture seems very weird and has been flying under the radar for a while due to Canada

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yinlock posted:

I can understand that, we here in c-spam have baloogan who is a drunken cabin dweller who sincerely desires nuclear war but is somehow something of a mascot

ci kinda makes the thread unreadable though

baloogan should be perma'd and the c-spam cult around him as a forums curiosity is beyond stupid

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

vyelkin posted:

also James Baud has a bad habit of responding to perfectly ordinary CanPol posts with unprovoked personal attacks on the poster for some reason, so there's that

he's previously banned poster sassafras, if that means anything to anyone

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yinlock posted:

UNLESS I SEE 500 BANANACOINS EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING IS DEAD

it's me, the genius armed robber who doesn't check the whole building for employees

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Arivia posted:

doodoo doodoo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Kindest Forums User posted:

I'm thinking of joining the Communist Party of Canada, and I wanted to see if there are any serious issues with the party that should make me reconsider. I asked D&D and they told me the party was garbage because they support Maduro, FARC, and protested that Huawei executive getting arrested. Also some weird takes on twitter from 2017, including calling a neo-Nazi a Nazi and then something to do with fluoride. Anyways, D&D doesn't exactly have me convinced. So what's the consensus here in Cspam?

do it op

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if the question you're asking yourself is "should i get actively involved with x y or z party/organization or do nothing" the correct answer is almost always the same.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Kindest Forums User posted:

No, I'm not a member. I was honestly curious if anybody on this forum had any insight. It's pretty much my only avenue to discuss these things. I actually thought that more people would have some more valuable information other than "they're small and stupid and suck". I guess nobody has had much interactions with them, aside from the few posters who have attended their events.
I'll have to find out more about the party myself! I'll fill you in.

you're not gonna find any useful information here because c-spam is mostly liberals pretending they're communists, sorry

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Kly posted:

this is real fuckin rich comin from you

who are you

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yinlock posted:

sadly the hypocrisy doesn't make it less true

what the gently caress are you nutjobs talking about

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goddamn this thread sucks lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Powershift posted:

Careful or Guyovich might proba..........

oh

do it anyways!

can't even if i wanted to. i have diplomatic immunity

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm claling the cops. this is a direct, specific threat upon mine person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

DariusLikewise posted:

under communism no mods would exist

i am presiding over the withering away of the mod and admin team.