Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021
Putin means male prostitute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021

Bilirubin posted:

and that protestor at the end is a legend.

What happened?

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021

Hey c'est vraiment bon ça wow

Oui je emptypost en français :c00lbert:

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021

MonsieurChoc posted:

49th Parahell and Bottlemen were alright but are dead. And I haven’t dared look at Québécois podcasts lol.

I'm from QC but living in ON, I tried getting through a couple of Mike Ward's programs last year in French and English but it's way too trashy.

I used to listen to Sportnographe, and la soirée est encore jeune before the new episodes got cordoned off into the Radio Can app. Nowadays I have no clue who's worth listening to in French.

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021

Jesus Christ dude

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021

CLAM DOWN posted:

okay i'm in mississauga now and it's literally hell

The community centres are nice, that's about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU