Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Hot Karl Marx posted:

all i know is that london is the worst city in ontario

it's true there's even has a song about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Randalor posted:

I miss Zellers' electronics section. My go-to place for weird PC games after almost every other retailer stopped carrying them. I found out about Paradox Interactive from them.

I worked in the Zellers electronic section as a teenager. It was the best department to work in, except when you were forced to have certain movies playing on all the TVs on a loop. I've seen Like Mike more times than any person should

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Yeah my credit score is fantastic, I just can't put money away towards a down payment fast enough to keep up with how quickly the housing prices go up because I'm too busy paying my landlord's mortgage